Acrylic brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone tell me the best brush to do acrylic with as when i trained i used the same brush for gel and acrylic the 2 systems were u v curable:hug:

Hi there - if you do a quick thread search for "best brush" you'll see lots of posts and polls to help you choose. HTH x Linds :)

you will find kolinsky sable brushes are recommended for liquid and powder(acrylic) and man made fibre brushes are used for gel.
good luck with your search:)

Hi, could anyone tell me the best brush to do acrylic with as when i trained i used the same brush for gel and acrylic the 2 systems were u v curable:hug:

EzFlow brushes are without a doubt the best for acrylic, i have an Oval 508 and its the best, i have used varius Creative and NSI brushes before and found this one the best, its not too thick and has a perfect point for doing pink and white acrylics!!

Hope this helps!!

Natalie x

I think the NSI precision brush (NO8) is by far the best. It was up for £25, Amy from NSI told us it was going up to £40 in the near future. It may have gone up already but if it's not I would grab it whilst you can!

Im loving the entity brush .....

Hi Are you talking about this brush for Gels or Acrylics please

I love the ezflow no 508 I have tried numerous brushes in my time but love this one!

Hope this helps x

As has been said there are numerous threads about this if you do a search. I think it's a highly personal thing though and you'll never know without trying them yourself.

I have only ever used Creative and EzFlow brushes but I have to say the EzFlow 508 is my favourite by far :o)

Hi,
i know you cant get a sample brush to try out (if only) but i've been known to batter a few brushes and the only one i cant be without is my Ez Flow 508 (as has already been mentioned) for acrylic and the little blue handled NSI one for gel and both are still like new. If you are at a show usually there's special offers on products so maybe wait until then :)

I didn't mean to put an embarrassment smiley by the way. The EzFlow 508 is nothing to be embarrassed about!

Latest posts

Back