Adam & Eve Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says on their website that a tin of wax can do up to 40 legs! So I don't think it's too expensive works out around the same as Berodins x

Is it possible to order from the website?

Yes I have ordered from there now, some of the men's stuff to have a play with. Not everything is on there yet but you can contact them if you want anything else I know they have been working around the clock to try to get everything done for the show and website etc.:)

Hi,
there is a short registration process on the Website, before you can see pricing and purchase the products.
The price of the conversion training via NCBT is exceptional value, both us and NCBT wanted the course to be as competitively priced as could be. For the outlay we think it a great introduction, and will give you the best possible start to using the range.

Great to see the interest growing - we will help all we can with any questions you have.

Hi,
there is a short registration process on the Website, before you can see pricing and purchase the products.
The price of the conversion training via NCBT is exceptional value, both us and NCBT wanted the course to be as competitively priced as could be. For the outlay we think it a great introduction, and will give you the best possible start to using the range.

Great to see the interest growing - we will help all we can with any questions you have.

What is the web address?

I've just ordered the strawberry strip wax, the orange oil and a sample of the lust hard wax. Cant wait to try it!

Morning,
thank you for your order yesterday. I will send you notification and a tracking number when it is sent. let us know how how you get on :)
Enjoy your Bank Holiday Sunshine!

Just wanted to say how much I love my new wax! I ordered the strawberry strip wax and I managed to get the time to try it out yesterday and not only is it beautiful (it looks all pearly and shimmery in my wax pot) but its beautiful to use. It goes on so thin and its very efficient. It really will go a long long way when used properly.

Not only that but the company who supplied it were super helpful. They had some issues with internet over the weekend while moving to new premises but they got my order here quickly and kept me updated with its progress even via text when they were waiting for their email system to find its feet again.

I'm a happy bunny so far. Next trial will be the non strip when I get the chance :)

Hi,
really pleased to hear you are getting on well with the Strawberry strip, the broadband situation made it a very tough 24 hours, however yourself and our other clients were very understanding and patient. Thank you again, and Happy Waxing :)

I have my order on the way, I was impressed with the non strip wax so have decided to give the strip wax and pre/post oil and cleanser .... I can wait ;-)

I have Lust in my 1000 hive heater can anyone tell me what temperature to set it to please.

Hi Gillian,
the temperature should be around 57 deg or 2-3 0n a non digital pot.
Any questions please let me know - Happy Waxing

Hi Gillian,
should have really added thr following for your guidance also :
[FONT=&quot]Allowing fo variation from heater to heater-
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Basically the wax should be more runny on the outside edges and thick in the middle.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The spatula should be dipped into the wax and twirled twice and not run off the spatula – that will be correct for use.[/FONT]

Hopefully speak soon, after you have tried the wax

David
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Got the temperature right in the end.Yes that's what we found,keep it harder in the middle and its at the right temperature.

It works at a very low temperature.
Brilliant for this weather as it sets up really quickly,extremely gentle on the skin.

I did a few faces with it using oil and some with powder as it has been so hot,and there is no pull on the skin and as the temperature is so low It would be a brilliant wax for a beginner who was worried about burning or grazing.It is also very controllable with no strings.

It is a lovely wax no doubt,but my daughter who does the Intimate waxing and has done a couple with it still won't be tempted away from her Euroblonde .I guess if it aint broke don't fix it.

I'm looking forward to trying my samples now.

Hi Gillian,
thank you for taking the time to post your findings. Lots going on over the next month so keep an eye on the website etc - speak soon :)

Latest posts

Back