Adam & Eve Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get pre/after wax products? Would love to hear more about them!!

Where can I buy this product? x

adamandevedistribution.co.uk are the U.K. distributors of the wax. Their website is up and running but they are still tweaking it a bit I think! :)

Do they send samples do you know please?

Yes they do have samples, I know that but not sure if they charge for them etc. David is really approachable though so don't be shy!:D

Hi Grand geek : )

We were at the show at the NEC in Birmingham and Adam and Eve hit the show with storm!! It was an amazing success we have some fantastic deals on Adam and Eve following the show so please feel free to give us a call.

Our website is NCBT Home Page

We look forward to hearing from you shortly

Sammi

Its blooming expensive though.the bags are a wee bit bigger than Perron but quite a bit dearer than a vat free,postage free day with beauty express.

Be interesting ordering them.I'll have a bag of lust and a tin of spank.:eek:

How do they compare to peron right for example, if they are more expensive are you just paying for the gimmick?

But then Perron is more expensive than the Salonserve postage free for orders over £50. I don't thing you can compare like that really. I have loved the Salonserve Vanilla Creme wax for a few years now but love trying everything and this is the first strip wax that has tempted me away and it is more expensive. I have yet to see how far a container will go. The non strip wax is superb and I, personally, prefer it to the Euroblonde that I got from Beauty Express.

Works out that Perron is about £2 more expensive for the same amount of wax in the bag and Adam and Eve is about £2 extra if you bought your Perron on the VAT free day, roughly!

At the end of the day, if you want to, get some and try it, if you don't like it then do what I do with every wax that comes out and don't buy it again. I have spent a lot of money trying different waxes over the years and in my experience this company have some lovely efficient waxes, that won't be for everyone, but will be for quite a lot of people.:D

Last edited:
So how does the conversion training work, I mean is it optional if you want to be trained how to use their product or is it like Lycon that is it compulsory before you can use the product?

I went to the Birmingham show on the Monday - forgot to check directions where to find these guys so completely missed them unfortunately.

Have to say the show isn't as chavy as it was last year, still not the best show - too many market stalls and tarot / chocolate fountains then I think a Professional show should have. But I digress.

Looking through the website some of the waxes look rather interesting, the Angelic synthetic non-strip (immediately wondered how it compares to PR Pure). But rather interested in the Strawberry - a combination of pine and synthetic rosin - I don't recall seeing that before.

Shame there is no prewax oil though.

And on the prices - the prices on the website include VAT, so make sure you take that into account when comparing.

Hi Fozzyo,
There is an orange pre wax oil which can also be used as a post oil and also a cocnut lime pre wax oil whihc helps the stripless wax to set a little quicker
It is on the way from Aus to Adam & eve Distribution so will be available soon:)

hi everyone , i currently use and have done for a few years now Adam & Eve waxing products and i love them and so do all my clients.
they smell so good they are fantastic on the skin and just make the whole waxing process so nice for the client & I.
i would recommend everyone to try them out as you will not be disappointed.:D

oh and here in australia they do have pre wax several actually and i have used the orange oil and also the lavender blue which both are excellent.

Is it totally new here in the UK as I thought I'd heard of it before? Looks and sounds lovely. Might get some to compare to Perron Rigot as I've not found anything else that compares to it with regards to client comfort and effective hair removal.

hi the training is optional although we recommend it as we go through all the products and the benefits. We also refresh on application as superior products are best if less is used and the product goes a great deal further. We try and keep the training as economical as possible. You can find out about the training at Adam and Eve Waxing Conversion - Beauty Therapy Training Courses - Towcester Northamptonshire. This is our sister company and we are currently setting up conversion courses all over the country.

I went to the Birmingham show on the Monday - forgot to check directions where to find these guys so completely missed them unfortunately.

Have to say the show isn't as chavy as it was last year, still not the best show - too many market stalls and tarot / chocolate fountains then I think a Professional show should have. But I digress.

Looking through the website some of the waxes look rather interesting, the Angelic synthetic non-strip (immediately wondered how it compares to PR Pure). But rather interested in the Strawberry - a combination of pine and synthetic rosin - I don't recall seeing that before.

And on the prices - the prices on the website include VAT, so make sure you take that into account when comparing.

We have the pre wax in stock in the uk :)

Great to hear the oil is on stock! I'll give you guys a call next week to place a trial order.

Another Aussie that uses Adam and Eve :D I've been using it for about 4 years and it is by far the best wax I have ever used! Won't use anything else. Hope you guys love it as much as us xo

I bought the Orange pre wax oil and it is lovely to use, am waiting for the Coconut and Lime which helps set the wax too. I also bought the cleanser and after wax lotion. :)

Latest posts

Back