Adam & Eve Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shedunlop

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adam & Eve/Jax Wax will be exhibiting at Birmingham this weekend. They don't seem to be on the list but it was stated here a few weeks ago that they would be launching at the show.:)

Not heard of them ... Do you have more info? I always like to try new waxes.

I'm going on Monday ... Will see of I can find then while avoiding the screeching orange students.

Ha ha ha. They are Australian as far as I can make out and they were mentioned here a few weeks back. Someone said that they would be launching at the show but I can't find them on the list, although I know some others going but not on the list so they might be there. It's just easier if you know where they are isn't it.

If I find them tomorrow I will let you know. Like you, I just like to try everything that comes along, that way I don't miss anything!

Sunday is a much better day to go too! x

Sunday so much better but I can't get there tomorrow. Which is a shame as BodyPower is on tomorrow too and that's always fun!!

Found them at the show they were lovely and the waxes look really good. Even a black one for the boys! Have bought some to try. The non strip sets off really quickly which has got to be a big plus!:)

The do no strip wax refills and they are little fruits :) little strawberries for the pink wax :) I would want to try it just for the gimmick lol

Yes they had them there too! I have been playing this afternoon with my purchases and am very pleased with the results. Real clients now to test properly but so far so good. They are just so pretty though!

Ohh let us know how yo get on :) which wax do you currently you? Would be good to know what you comparing it too :)

I bought some at the show too. Angelic non strip I went for ;-) I'll see how it compares to berodins but I am very excited

Amelia I am using some Euroblonde at the moment, I also use Bebeau, the blue non strip wax so good waxes and I have tried almost every brand in my time. For the strip wax I use Salonserve Vanilla which is cheap but amazing. I have recently tried Crystal Ocean but have gone back to the Vanilla as there was no difference in hair removal but a lot in price. :)

What's the Birmingham show like Sheila? Is it as big as Excel?

Last edited:
Do you know I thought this was some sort of couples waxing thing when I first read the title.

Glad it's only the name of a product and not an actual service.:D

Amelia I am using some Euroblonde at the moment, I also use Bebeau, the blue non strip wax so good waxes and I have tried almost every brand in my time. For the strip wax I use Salonserve Vanilla which is cheap but amazing. I have recently tried Crystal Ocean but have gone back to the Vanilla as there was no difference in hair removal but a lot in price. :)

I too use the salonserve strip wax, it's the best I have tried and a fantastic price, I like their non strip wax also have you tried it? Keen to see how you get on with this wax too.

Kim the show was wonderful actually, it is the first time I have gone, seen all I wanted to and spent a fortune without getting annoyed by too many people, even got to sit down for lunch without fighting for a table. It's not as big as Excel but easier to get around.

Maisy I have used the non strip from Salonserve and love the coconut one, great price too, just find it leave a few strong hairs sometimes but great for most people. Will see how I get on with these waxes, the purple colour is a big draw for me ha ha ha:)

Hallo to everyone who visited us at the show,
It was a pleasure to meet so many who tried the wax,
Cheers Tina:)

I have been using it since Sunday and have to say it is really one to watch! Even clients have commented on it, oh and my husband who allowed me a patch on his very hairy stomach to try on Sunday when I got back from the show!

Really easy to use, I am very excited, purple wax!:)

I've been lurking (reading only) on these boards for a few weeks now but just wanted to add my comments to this thread. I have been in contact with 2 guys from the Adam & Eve team. Tina of JaxWax in Australia and David the UK distributor. They've both been informative and attentive so they certainly get a big tick in the customer service box. David is sending me some samples out to try next week. Having just read Shedunlops latest comment I'm really looking forward to their arrival. Tina mentioned a specific male range Spank Strip wax which I have my hubby lined up for as a model.

Yes the Spank wax is so cool, black in colour and just perfect for the male market!

I agree that they are so approachable too, can't wait for the Lavender strip wax to get here!:)

I've had a play with the angelic non strip wax this evening on a Hollywood and I can say I'm impressed ;-) it sets up really quickly which I like and think I may just be buying some more of this

I have been trying the Lavender non strip and had a tough haired client this evening and it removed everything we could find with no problems.

Have the Angelic strip wax and it is really good too!:)

Latest posts

Back