Adding shine to coloured hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi all
What products are best for adding shine to coloured dark hair?
DebO

Toni & Guy Brunette shimmer mist is fab x

I find glossing is a very good vay to put in shine :hug:

lols just to be different, without using products rinse the hair for 1 minute wit water that is cold enuff to make u shudder but not that cold that makes u feel like ur scalp is gonna crack haha. . that always adds a good shine to hair, product wise, Tigi Headrush spray is pretty amazing. . x

hi some colouring products in salons have a clear range which just adds shine to dull lifeless hair i know in our salon at college we offer this i think its from matrix

hi some colouring products in salons have a clear range which just adds shine to dull lifeless hair i know in our salon at college we offer this i think its from matrix

Hi, yes thats what I call glossing lol x
great minds eh x :hug:

Hi, yes thats what I call glossing lol x
great minds eh x :hug:

lol had to think which product in college it were lol! but yep thats glossing!!!

x :hug:

When you get your roots topped up,have the ends freshened up with a semi permanent colour that adds shine into your hair , also when blowdrying your hair try and blowdry it with the nozzle pointed down the hair and finish it off with a blast of cool air and then run a bit of serum through it but not to much as it will tend to look greasy rather than shiny
hth's

Toni & Guy Brunette shimmer mist is fab x

That sounds great! My hair is highlighted and sometimes it looks a little dull, so does anyone know where I can buy some, please?

Thanks.

L'Oreal Symbio Clear - is a clear semi and this adds a lovely shine for a good few washes

Latest posts

Back