Adhesive glue for eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMD

Reaction score
Some of my clients seems to either have sinus problems or their eyelids get swollen.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Can you recommend a glue to use?

What glue are you using?
I use Glam Lash and have had no problems so far, but only just new to lashing.
Hope you get things sorted xx

Hi, what kind of glue are you using at the moment? No decent glue should cause swollen eyelids.
Lou x

Hi, I've used lash perfect's fast drying and ulta bonding with purple top. Getting fed up as I'm losing clients

I've only used Flirties adhesive. Never had a problem with it.

I'll look into that, thanks for that:lol:

To date I have not had any client react to the Nouveau or Flirties glue.

Is your adhesive certified? or from a reputable company?

I also use Glam Lash Adhesive and never had an issue with it.

xx

Hi, I've used lash perfect's fast drying and ulta bonding with purple top. Getting fed up as I'm losing clients

The stronger, thinner and faster setting the adhesive is the more likely you will have fumes and odour so try and go for an odour and fumeless adhesive even if it might mean that the setting time is a bit slower. :hug:

I used to use lash perfect but had to switch, now I use secret lashes and find it perfect so far, no complaints from client side and fast drying.

I have been using Flash Lash and Mega Pro (purple cap) and haven't had a problem with clients complaining of fumes. But I have heard of some lashers that use a small fan (one that can clamp on their light I think) for a little cross breeze. Not so high that it dries out the glue, but just enough to move fumes.
Worth a try if you are happy with the glue.

Thank you all for your advise, it is much appreciated. Sometimes you do feel like you're on your own, so glad I found this website

I started using nouveau ultrabond Pro5about 2 weeks ago, one of the clients whose sinus were affected says she has not had the same problem. :)

Latest posts

Back