Alternative Gelish Cleanser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ama

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to double check if any of you had used alternative products when cleansing a Gelish set as the final step. Nail Harmony are out of their cleanse and I need some asap!

Any suggestions welcome.

Ta

A x

99% Isopropyl Alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thanks - is there a particular product?

i use NSI Cleanse & it's great.

Thanks Elaine - where can you buy that from?

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to double check if any of you had used alternative products when cleansing a Gelish set as the final step. Nail Harmony are out of their cleanse and I need some asap!

Any suggestions welcome.

Ta

A x

if your just wanting a quick fix i once got from my local Sallys its called finishing wipe by mercia nails and does exscatly that its a finishing wipe to remove the inhabition layer at the end. it may be easier to get it from a local supplier then order it this close to xmas ! xx

if your just wanting a quick fix i once got from my local Sallys its called finishing wipe by mercia nails and does exscatly that its a finishing wipe to remove the inhabition layer at the end. it may be easier to get it from a local supplier then order it this close to xmas ! xx

Exactly what I'm after!! Thanks

Have a good Christmas all

x

OPI Nas 99 Sallys sell it:)

D-Sperse from S2 ... 08452106060

Disperse from s2 or surgical spirit

Nail designer with a twist;)

I use Scrubfresh - as it is more comparable in use to the Gelish Cleanse. Cleanse is used for both cleaning the nail plate prior to application, and as an inhibition layer remover at the end. The small acetone content does not affect Top it Off' as it is acetone resistant unlike Shellac top coat which would be softened, hence the need for a separate non-acetone cleanser (De-Sperse.

Latest posts

Back