am having twin boys!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Hun!!!!! xxxxxxx, i always thought boys were worse!! My Ryan is 2 & a half and messes with anything and everything he even painted his nails!! (he did get told off, but i was amazed how accurately he had painted them!!) He also emptied my 15ml bottle of solar oil on the floor!!! No matter where i hide stuff he finds it!!! But then again he can be as good as gold!! I'll let you know if i ever have a girl ! BIG HUGS xxxxxxx

P. S My boys names are Cally and Finley, (my parents are Irish)!!

My son is called Callan aka Cally.
Congrats on your twin news :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS !!If they turn out to be anything like my son was, the only name you could call them is ANGELS. That's because he really was, unlike my daughter.
My little girl watches a programme on Disney channel called The Suite Life, and the twin boys in there are called Zack and Cody, which I really like.
Good luck with your choice.

A HUGE congrats to you hun. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy and you dont suffer twice the morning sickness! As for names, well my sons called Jesse, and i love the name jenson. I also like Kody, Joby, Blue, Fenton, oh the lists endless. Hope you have many hours of fun deciding on names! xx

congratulations, I have two boys James and Callum, totally different they are, 18 and 13 but now becoming great mates..enjoy every minute. xx:hug:

congratulations flower - hope your prepared for double trouble lol............. boys names, well i love the name thomas, i also like gareth and michael.

congratulation again.

Oh boy!!! Congratulations!!!
Michele

Congrats babe! I can't believe it, now we will have to think of new names for little Britney and the other name!!!:lol:

Congrats hun xxxxx
My friend is preggers and had settled on Jenson. She hadnt even heard of the racing driver Jenson Button cos thats where I thought she got it from.

Sometimes I think if you name a child after the celeb around at that time, it tends to date the child.

But hey, each to their own. You'll probably change your minds about 5 times anyway by the time they are born.
Charlie is good and wont be hard to say with Lyons if you choose a middle name to go with it (like John-Paul for example)
Ive always liked 'Archie' but BF mum used to have a dog with that name so cant ever call a boy that if I ever have one!! LOL

Good Luck xxx

Congratulations Twins are the best! My twin boys are Blake & Harrison and they are 18 months old.

Don't listen to all the negatives about twins, they really are fantastic. My boys asre such good friends, they keep each other company and are so loving and caring about each other it really is amazing to see.

Every man and his dog will have words of wisdom for you and advice on everything for you. The best bit of advice i found was to do everything together.
Feed them at the same time, put them to bed at the same time, if one wakes up we woke the other one up as well. By keeping their routines exactly the same it meant that i actually had time to shower and dress and small things like eat.
I breast fed as well so a twin feeding pillow is a great investment. It meant i could feed them at the same time (not an attractive look i tell u) instead of spending my entire day feeding

But i wouldn't change things for the world, Twins are fantastic!

Congratulations

I am so pleased for you hun.

Was thinkin about you last night! x

wow congrtrates !!!! boys are fab , oscar is now 18 months old and full of fun !! he is into everything loves climbing !! but gives back loads of love and is very very cheeky
he was going to be a charlie (dads name) but we changed our minds and both loved the name oscar (old and english) so he became oscar charles
people have suggested some fab names .. we could do a poll ! lol
best wishes and put your feet up !! xxx

congrats!!!!!! wow - do u have twin girls aswell or am i thinking of someone else?? xx

Great news Caroline!! You'll have a great time running around after them! All the best. xxx

CadenceAlex said:
found out a little early that i'm expecting twin boys!!!

alot of people say boys are easier babies, so lets hope so!!

just totally stuck for names!

Thats wonderful news! congratulations :green:
We like Thomas and Oliver for a boy so will prob go for one of those, we also like Milo but not as much now. When I was pregnant wth Scarlett if she was a boy then she would've been Charlie.
How far along are you now????

Oh congratulations!!!! I always wanted twins...but I look at my 9 month old and think, "there's no possible way I could have handled two of you!"

Names...Mmm, Sherman and Cal?? I'll keep thinking

big congratulations to you and your family x x

jules x

Ozpot said:
Thats wonderful news! congratulations :green:
We like Thomas and Oliver for a boy so will prob go for one of those, we also like Milo but not as much now. When I was pregnant wth Scarlett if she was a boy then she would've been Charlie.
How far along are you now????

i'm 17 weeks now and my due date, which has stayed consistent.... which shows they're growing well.. is christmas eve!

CadenceAlex said:
i'm 17 weeks now and my due date, which has stayed consistent.... which shows they're growing well.. is christmas eve!

Cool, I knew we were quite close together on due dates - my baby is due on 29th Dec! one, by the way, not twins LOL
Do you think its going by fast this time round? I do, I remember when I was pregnant last year and it seemed to go on forever but I can't believe I am 16 weeks tomorrow already :green:
Have you attempted to look at pushchairs yet? there are so many on the market now but I am getting loads of different advice on what is best.....need to go out and test drive a few once I am 20 weeks, we are not buying anything really as have got it all already! getting a double is quite a decision as they are bigger and harder to get about.

Latest posts

Back