Am Late & Apologies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
... But I wanted to just wish all Geeks a very Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and full of Love New Year. I am excited that 2011 is going to be even better than 2010 which is one that will go on record.

So to all of you (no matter who you are, what country you live in, what you do or what product line you use :lol:)... from me to you - I hope 2011 is an excellent year for each and every one of you!

Much Love & Respect

Samantha Sweet
aka Mrs Geek

Very much looking forward to seeing you all and extending warm hello's at the February Professional Beauty Show in London. :hug:

how nice are you what a lovely thing to say and the same to you xx

and the same to you Samantha!

I am looking forward to Excel although the thought of the Fingertips lot en masse, does scare me a bit LOL xx

Wishing you just as many good wishes and thoughts back. Thank you!

that is so lovely, thank you very very much and I hope your New Year and that of all the geeks is absolutely fantastic!

tigi
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you and a huge hug :hug: to you and everyone on the site. Hope everyone has a good year x

Last edited:
...and all the best to you and yours Sam :hug: You are a lovely lady :hug:

...and of course to everyone else - lots of snuggly hugs and best wishes for the year to come :hug:

Same back to you and Sam - if you have even as good a year as this one it should be great!

All the best x

Ditto to you Mrs Geek - happiness, wealth, health and good luck to all in 2011 - Follow our dreams this year:)

and a very Happy New Year 2011 to you too Sam....here's to a crackin' year! :hug:

Awww, happy new year! xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I was wondering where you'd got to:hug:
Happy New Year to you and Sam, wishing you health, happyness and continued success :hug:

Faye and I can't wait to see you all xxxx Happy new year and hugs all [[[[hugs]]]] round xxxx

Happy New Year to you, Mrs. Geek. I wish you and Mr. Geek and your families the very best in 2011. 2010 knocked our socks off with Shellac...can't wait to see what's around the corner. :hug:

Latest posts

Back