Amazing Geek Generosity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
Well I have quite a collection of AMAZINGLY GENEROUS GEEKY FRIENDS I can tell you!!!

But how about this for amazing generosity

Our very own Axiom travels up to Scotland to provide us geeks with invaluable Hot Wax training for FREE, and I GET the most beautiful gift in the post as a THANK YOU:eek::eek:

The gift was so thoughtful in it's content that I honestly have tears in my eyes typing this.

I honestly never thought that the scary "world wide web" could provide the most amazing opportunities to meet some of the kindest, truly inspirational people in my life thus far.

Andy you are an amazing person and I am truly blessed to call you my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Last edited:
There's so much to be proud of being a geek.....Andy is a darling isn't he!:hug:

Aww bless his cotton socks:lol:
I had such a fantastic day hun and it was alot to do with you so you deserve a pat on the back and a nice little surprise through the post :hug:

I didn't do much except stalk the poor guy:)

Derek, Christine and Isabel were the real stars xxxxx

A stalker is a very important job hun :lol::lol:

Andy is so sweet i could mother him :lol::lol:

Hes one smashing guy who will stop at nothing to help other geeks :hug:

he will be blushing in his boots bless him reading this !!!!!

Thats soo sweet :)

Does he train people to wax?xx

Can you reveal what the gift was?:)

Of course I can reveal :)

......and? lol

Beautiful L'occitane goodies that I foolishly said that I loved as well as a beautiful chocolate egg.

The loveliest gift sums Andy up totally.

When we went to the Art Galleries we were looking at paintings and a local artist Avril Paton was featured. I then proceeded to bore Andy to death about how her painting "Windows in the West" was one of my favourites and I had it at home. I further bored him by telling him how the painting reminded me of when I was a child growing up in the west end of Glasgow.

Anyway I got the most beautiful note from Andy and the card was a print of "Windows in the West". It was the most thoughful card I have ever received and it made me cry! Believe me that's not something I do often.

He is the most amazing guy and he is totally unaware just how special he is:hug:

Wow! And for those who watched Red Dwarf 'what a guy' :):)

That's Andy all over............he a smashing fella. 100% genuine. xxx

I remember my fantastic waxing day with Andy and a few geeks at Docklands and, yes, he is a STAR but you must have deserved his appreciation for him to go out of his way so much to thank you.

Oh I luv it when geeks spread the love :):Love::Love::Love:

I remember my fantastic waxing day with Andy and a few geeks at Docklands and, yes, he is a STAR but you must have deserved his appreciation for him to go out of his way so much to thank you.

Oh I luv it when geeks spread the love :):Love::Love::Love:

That's just it Chris I didn't really.

It was Andy that went out of his way for us Scottish Geeks

Awww, how lovely (sniff, dab, dab) xxxxxx

Beautiful L'occitane goodies that I foolishly said that I loved as well as a beautiful chocolate egg.

The loveliest gift sums Andy up totally.

When we went to the Art Galleries we were looking at paintings and a local artist Avril Paton was featured. I then proceeded to bore Andy to death about how her painting "Windows in the West" was one of my favourites and I had it at home. I further bored him by telling him how the painting reminded me of when I was a child growing up in the west end of Glasgow.

Anyway I got the most beautiful note from Andy and the card was a print of "Windows in the West". It was the most thoughful card I have ever received and it made me cry! Believe me that's not something I do often.

He is the most amazing guy and he is totally unaware just how special he is:hug:

That is very touching indeed. Way to go Andy!! Nice point Angela, scary internet indeed......these things should be highlighted more often. x

Latest posts

Back