Amber aka Minkus soon to be Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
I though you should all see what a fantastic job Amber did on my (dreadful!) nails today in her Brisa Masterclass with our fave girl Amanda....

Those who know me I have more damage on my nails than a years worth of NSS visits (self inflicted!) and she transformed them into slim elegant beauties! A challenge for anyone!

Here are some pics, some befores....

Big pat on the back Amb you will pass with flying colours.......believe in yourself

xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• amber1.jpg
    amber1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 219
  • amber2.jpg
    amber2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 221
  • amber3.jpg
    amber3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 221
They look fab Amber.x

:hug: Good work Amb XXX:hug:

:hug: im a blushing geek :o thanks for that CB!!

It was a challenge - and im not a master sculpter but I AM GETTING THERE well.....im being 'steered' in the right direction Amanda:hug: and CUTICLES

Had a lovely day...cant wait to my next one. Getting such a sense of achievement out of all this its FAB !!!

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:green:

Beautifully created nails Amber....you are going to be a fantastic Master Technician!!

Well Done :Love: :hug: :Love:

well done amb!!!! good work!! xxx
bet youre pleased clare!!!!!

they look great hun, the before and after shots are so different!

Well done you - those smiles look fab hun! Is that the white sculpting gel or the paint on white? x

There look really beautiful Amber...........well done!:hug:

kateyork1 said:
Well done you - those smiles look fab hun! Is that the white sculpting gel or the paint on white? x

its paint on white matey - thanks!

Well done Amb!!! xxx

Lovely job Amber, it was delightful to meet your model too.

Cathy

Lovely Amb, soon to be master yoda amber

Fabaroony .... I love the shorter whites.. so elegant looking :)

well done hunnio :hug:

WOW loverly Amber, very elegant! GO YOU!!!!! XXX

Well done you! They are Fabbio xx

Nail FX said:
Fabaroony .... I love the shorter whites.. so elegant looking :)

yes my hand was saying 'DO EM DEEPER' but my brain (and Clare and Amanda) was saying NO KEEP EM short n sleek....illusioning it into making them nail beds 'look' longer!

Its all about moving with the times u see !

I think i kept everyone 'entertained' with my weirdy way of doing my 'whites/smiles' LOL

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amber - well done hun - I'm glad you had a fab day wish I could have been there with you all - Clare you must be pleased with the results - what a gem to have in Amber:hug: Love n hugs Deb xx

MINKUS said:
yes my hand was saying 'DO EM DEEPER' but my brain (and Clare and Amanda) was saying NO KEEP EM short n sleek....illusioning it into making them nail beds 'look' longer!

Its all about moving with the times u see !

I think i kept everyone 'entertained' with my weirdy way of doing my 'whites/smiles' LOL

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wots ya weirdy way ?

love them by the way:)

Latest posts

Back