Annoyed with Sweet Squared/CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, iv posted this so I can get everyone's feedback on something I'm a little annoyed about and can't seem to do anything about this is not a hate post I still really like sweet squared as a whole.

When the new spinning shellac racks came out last year I brought two as I had all the colours they make so needed more than one to fit them all on but did not need three.

I since then brought all the new colours and now need a third rack so I ring sweet squared as cant find them on website to order one. I was aware they would be more expensive as they were on a special price last year but I was not aware that you can't now buy them unless you buy a shellac package which I do not need as I have everything else.

If I new this to be the case when I first brought one I wouldn't have bothered or I would have ordered about 5 for future colours.

I thought these racks were the solution to the problem we had before when the new colours were released with racks for the first two launches then stopped so you had nowhere to display new colours.

I'm now forced to buy from eBay and the prices are ridiculous in excess of £40 plus postage compared to the £7.50 I payed from sweet squared. And whose to say they will evan be available on eBay for next time I need one

I emailed head of customer services and although very polite and apologetic she said she can't brake up a kit to give me a rack as its CND policy. She told me about the wall rack but unfortunately I am unable to put things on the walls as my salon is in a hairdressers so their not my walls if I was able to do this I would have brought this rack in the first place.

I don't think they should have been sold separate in the first place if they are then going to out them in a kit.

Is anyone having the same problem or can see why I'm so annoyed buy this.

Sorry so long x x

Hi honey

I was under the impression when they're gone they're gone. It's a shame you can't use the wall rack. I bought one when they first came out and one more recently for when I need it in the future. Is there no way the salon would allow you to put it up at all?

I personally wouldn't buy off ebay, it's actually thanks to people like that that there are none left. No intention of using them, just bought to sell for a high price on there knowing full well someone in your situation will buy it. Don't line their greedy pockets lovey.

Hugs x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Unfortunately I feel I have no choice but to buy from eBay, sweet squared have not run out, so eBay isn't affecting their stock they have just put it in a starter kit. So I cannot put in wall with out taking son thing of their hairdressers down which they won't let me do, also as more colours keep coming out I would end up taking up a lot of wall space as they are large.

Companies discontinue products all the time, and if they are no longer making something then they can't sell it and you can't buy it.

Obviously the ones they have left are within the Gold package and that is it.

I just got this a couple of weeks ago, and already with other colours purchased need another, that said though I don't have room for more spinner racks, and the next option is a wall rack.

My room is also in a hairdressing salon, but I would be allowed to put a rack on the wall, is there any reason that you wouldn't ?

Reason being there is no wall space with out taking my selves down or theirs x

Hi everyone, iv posted this so I can get everyone's feedback on something I'm a little annoyed about and can't seem to do anything about this is not a hate post I still really like sweet squared as a whole.

When the new spinning shellac racks came out last year I brought two as I had all the colours they make so needed more than one to fit them all on but did not need three.

I since then brought all the new colours and now need a third rack so I ring sweet squared as cant find them on website to order one. I was aware they would be more expensive as they were on a special price last year but I was not aware that you can't now buy them unless you buy a shellac package which I do not need as I have everything else.

If I new this to be the case when I first brought one I wouldn't have bothered or I would have ordered about 5 for future colours.

I thought these racks were the solution to the problem we had before when the new colours were released with racks for the first two launches then stopped so you had nowhere to display new colours.

I'm now forced to buy from eBay and the prices are ridiculous in excess of £40 plus postage compared to the £7.50 I payed from sweet squared. And whose to say they will evan be available on eBay for next time I need one

I emailed head of customer services and although very polite and apologetic she said she can't brake up a kit to give me a rack as its CND policy. She told me about the wall rack but unfortunately I am unable to put things on the walls as my salon is in a hairdressers so their not my walls if I was able to do this I would have brought this rack in the first place.

I don't think they should have been sold separate in the first place if they are then going to out them in a kit.

Is anyone having the same problem or can see why I'm so annoyed buy this.

Sorry so long x x

I totally understand :sad:
I'm mobile, and bought my kit last year in october. The rack is still pack in the box.... as i'm mobile and that will not change in the near future.
I 'm willing to send you mine for free, if you pay for the postage costs (i have no idea how much that will be, but i can go with my box to the post-office to get a price quotation).
Contact my throught my facebook account, that will be faster, and easier ;-)
Greetings,
Conny Debeuf (on facebook) or Nails R Us by Conny

And this is exactly why I love SG! Conny you are a total STAR!! love & respect to you!!:hug:

Thank you ill look you up now x x

I totally understand :sad:
I'm mobile, and bought my kit last year in october. The rack is still pack in the box.... as i'm mobile and that will not change in the near future.
I 'm willing to send you mine for free, if you pay for the postage costs (i have no idea how much that will be, but i can go with my box to the post-office to get a price quotation).
Contact my throught my facebook account, that will be faster, and easier ;-)
Greetings,
Conny Debeuf (on facebook) or Nails R Us by Conny

What a lovely gesture for a sunny Monday morning! :D

Hi, I also have one if you need more than one x

I too have one to give away. Happy to post it to anyone who needs one - FOC!

Fed up of coming on here at the moment with every thread descending into a row then you come across one like this! Youre all such kind geeks :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

As thinkpink2008 said... So nice to see the love x

Iv got a spiny but need a wall rack if anyone wants to do a swapsey !!! 😊

If S2/CND are unable to help, then a Geek surely will. How kind of you lovely ladies :D

All sorted posted and payed for thank you conny problem solved. Tho this just goes to show people are getting racks in kits they don't need while other who do need then can't buy then x

This has indeed been a warm and fuzzy thread.... :Love:

Now chazz!! Has solved her problem though I shall close, therefore removing any temptation for offers of buying and selling which as you all know isn't allowed.

Thanks Conny, you have made my day too not just chazz!!'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back