Ant buckley's winning nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksmoores

Reaction score
have you all seen Antony's 2nd place nails in scratch mag this month, i just wondered what people thought of this catergory for uk nail comps. Maybe we need look at more challenging techniques aswell as the technical pink and whites - also what do you think of ant's winning nails

ive gotta agree ... different nail design comps rock!

Antonys nails looked wicked

well done on doing so well hunnio :hug:

Jess
xox

have you all seen Antony's 2nd place nails in scratch mag this month, i just wondered what people thought of this catergory for uk nail comps. Maybe we need look at more challenging techniques aswell as the technical pink and whites - also what do you think of ant's winning nails

They are stunning.
I don't compete so I can't really comment on the other thing.
Well done mate xxx:hug:

What was the comp he came 2nd in? I have let all my mag subs lapse so am in the dark.....

What was the comp he came 2nd in? I have let all my mag subs lapse so am in the dark.....

yeah hunnio

ill text you a piccy... as my scanner doesnt work

i loved them. its a lot of work to get done in 2 1/2 hours though. i'd probably have a go in a category like that, but i think i'd run out of time.

So glad Ant did so well :hug: Yes his nails do rock well done matey :hug:

They were so different to what you expect from a nail comp bu beautiful, it was lovely see Ant do well in with the masters of design. x

WELL DONE ANT - You do us proud!:hug:

They are absolutely beautiful nails. I sat there staring at them in scratch for about 10 mins with my mouth wide open! Oh how I long and strive to be that good (one day, maybe!).

Well done antony xx

absolute stunners they take your breath away dont they
well done ant x

Anyone got piccies please?

ditto!

piccies please!

I dont get Scratch, too pricey over here in Cda :cry:

Love them Ant, i bet you were so proud to come second.

I will strive to be even half as good as you Mate. Well Done, you are an inspiration.

they are stunning , totally brilliant :green:

would anyone else like to do this in a uk comp????? or is this seen as too out there for the uk

would anyone else like to do this in a uk comp????? or is this seen as too out there for the uk

i think it would be wicked.... but i know id just totally run out of time..........lololol

i think it would be wicked.... but i know id just totally run out of time..........lololol
Jess 2 1/2 hours for this...yes you would lol :hug:

Latest posts

Back