Any Geeks Been Getting Free Scratch Mags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Last month I received a free Jan issue of Scratch, and the Feb issue arrived yesterday. I'm not complaining as I had a jolly good nosey with my morning cuppa. I'm just a wee bit worried I'm going to be charged at some point for a mag I didn't subscribe to.

There is no hint as to why it might have been sent to me. It has nothing to do with my insurance (GPBT) so can anybody enlighten me please?

However, thank you Scratch. I have enjoyed my read:) .

i also get these and i am not a member x

Tracey .. lucky tou xx I've been getting free PN for the last couple of months SHHHH. Hope I get one this month as well !!

Tracey .. lucky tou xx I've been getting free PN for the last couple of months SHHHH. Hope I get one this month as well !!
I am the same as you, I subscribe to Scratch, but I too have had a few free issues of PN, I had one this morning too :)

Snot fair ! I want freebies too :lol:

Oh dear, what have I started:lol: ?

I want one, wheres the smilie for a tantrum?:lol:

I haven't had my paid for version yet, so get to the back of the queue!! :)

I haven't had my paid for version yet, so get to the back of the queue!! :)

I was going to say. I subscribe to both PN and Scratch and I haven't had either for 2 months !!:irked: I have called and chased but nothing.

So maybe all us paid up geeks mags are being sent as freebies :lol:

Marlise

I was going to say. I subscribe to both PN and Scratch and I haven't had either for 2 months !!:irked: I have called and chased but nothing.

So maybe all us paid up geeks mags are being sent as freebies :lol:

Marlise

To be honest that why I didn't re-new my subscription of PN. I didn't receive 2 out 3 months issues and when I chased they said they couldn't do anything about it as they'd sent all they had out as freebies to other people.

They then said they would add them on the end of my subscription as extra issues but that never happened, so when I chased again they said my subscription had finished and they had no record of my calll reporting the missing issues and therefore couldn't do anything about it! :grr:

Shame because its a good mag, but I detest paying for something that I don't get and spend my time chasing to no avail. I hope thats not whats happened to my Scratch this month!

I have had 2 copies of Scratch for the past 2 months. If anyone wants the extras I will gladly send them on.

I have had 2 copies of Scratch for the past 2 months. If anyone wants the extras I will gladly send them on.

I'll take you up on that !

Will send you a pm

I subscribe to PN but have received Scratch free rather a lot. Not every single month but probably 6/7 out of the year which ain't bad! And no, never been charged (although they send me forms so I can subscribe to it if I want!!!)

I got a couple of copies of PN free and thought it was because I have my insurance with them.

However, when they stopped arriving I rang to query it and was told that I wasn't actually getting them as part of the insurance deal (I'd not ticked the right box - doh!!), but that I was probably on their mailing list from having visited a show or something.

They randomly send out free copies to techs on their list as a bit of a taster in the hope that you'll subscribe when they stop sending them. HTH

i never get any freebies either - yes i get scratch monthly - but its a paid for subscription!! xx

Aw Rach,we can sulk together :lol: x

I was wondering bout this too! My subscription ran out in November, so I naturally didn't receive Decembers issue... but last month and Feb's came today! I thought last month was a mistake or something... I'm not complaining though! :lol: :green:

Latest posts

Back