Any new amazing spray tans you geeks have tried?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Not been bugging you all for a while, so i thought i'd see if i've missed any new exciting spray tans. I have my favourite dearer tan,but need a little cheaper tan to satisfy the younger ladies who love a bargain lol.:Love:

Fresh indulgence is a must! I love carribean glow 11.5%. Organic/paraben free and fruity smell!

I use sun junkie at the moment and its going great have been getting good feedback from clients also xx

Sent from my GT-P6800 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use suntana and all
My clients love the colour and also the smells xx

I use Nouvatan and tried loads of others but its the best

LA tan for me still but not keen on the price!

Have you sampled Trinitia yet? I tried it a while ago but dismissed it, nothing bad just didn't convince me to swap solutions. I have recently tried it out again on one my guinea pigs and she loves it. Nice colour, smells nice & tan lasts for ages, maybe a bit too long! I'm still using Nouvatan, LA & Laurens Way atm so nothing new but will keep my options open!

Thankyou everyone,I've tried all the tans mentioned before.Are there any new ones that have come out this year that i need to checkout.

fast drying
brown shade
good wear off
non drying
good price (ideal for promotions /offers)
:Love: thanks xx

Have you tried viesha, its quite new, and fab! Organic smells lovely ( not a fake tan smell) and fade off is great only one I use!

I just started to use Crazy Angel spray tan. I'm not sure how long it has been around but I've been getting great feedback and smells really nice and it's for a good price

Tiatia have you not found a tanning lotion to settle with yet? I remember you had loads of samples from different companies to try a while back, did none of the suit your needs?:D

Tiatia have you not found a tanning lotion to settle with yet? I remember you had loads of samples from different companies to try a while back, did none of the suit your needs?:D

You must have read my mind.LOL

You must have read my mind.LOL

I know you'd think i would have lol, but i really havn't. Most were too golden for my liking,some took ages to dry, some faded badly, some made me feel ill.some you need a second mortgage to buy.think i'm a fussy one:lick:

i do have 1 i love ,but i cant really do offers on it as it costs a bit.:sad:
just want to make sure there isn' anything great i havn't tried.xx

What tan do you like?, think i need a little help,lol.x:Love:

Organix and tantrix from beautytrix are my fave also they now do smaller bottles which is perfect for me to stick a variety of solutions without it going off

I've recently done my spray tanning course with CND in Ferndown using their new range 'Exposed'.... So far so good! I've done 12 spray tans and the feedback so far is 100% positive! Really pleased with it and it leaves such a lovely natural looking tan!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Whats your favourite tanfastic ?

Hi Sweetie, sorry have not been on for a while so have only just seen your post.

I am an LA Tan girl foremost, then Aviva, St Tropez for the die hard fans and Sunless Solutions. I do not really need to use anything else as they each are fab in their own way

Hi Sweetie, sorry have not been on for a while so have only just seen your post.

I am an LA Tan girl foremost, then Aviva, St Tropez for the die hard fans and Sunless Solutions. I do not really need to use anything else as they each are fab in their own way

thanks, not tried aviva, may have a look at that xx:hug:

I use Baby B Browne. I love it. The colour is great and it fades off brillant. Fast drying & doesn't smell.

I used to use Trinitia and really liked it until I tried Baby B Browne.

You can get a sample from their website if you want to try it.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back