Anyone ever hear of young nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amerie43

Reaction score
There is a product that has been all over the nail mag pages called "Young nails" ANyone ever use them? Just wondering if they are any good cause Im thinking of switching my products.

They've been discussed loads on here - try a search for the threads.

There is a product that has been all over the nail mag pages called "Young nails" ANyone ever use them? Just wondering if they are any good cause Im thinking of switching my products.

If you need to know anything about the products ask 'sparklybits' here on geek as she is an educator for them and is sooooo lovely xx
ps....you can find her profile on my page xx

I've heard of Young Nails, they seem really good, I have been on a training day with them but I am not sure if they are real good for day to day use as I don't do acrylic nails yet.

hi amerie
i have used young nails gels and think they are great. they have a lot of different colours and glitter gels as well as the normal pink and choice of 3 different white gels . there final gloss gel which is called finish is absolutly brilliant. it cures in 1 minute and is really shinny and requires no wiping at the end . would highly recommend this brand. i also use unique gel which is also great and really easy to apply.
hope this helps
ciara

they have been around a while, i'm surprised they have only just come to your attention.

i think the acrylic l/p range is good. i have a lot of their colour powders and like their pink and whites too. i think the xxx white is the whitest white i've ever seen. great value too

they have been around a while, i'm surprised they have only just come to your attention.

i think the acrylic l/p range is good. i have a lot of their colour powders and like their pink and whites too. i think the xxx white is the whitest white i've ever seen. great value too

Hi all

If you need to know anything at all just pm me I will be only to happy to help.

And I agree fingers the white is the whites and the french pink is also fab.

They are great products!! You will not be disappointed!!! xx

I use their L&P products at work, I think they are great, quick and easy to use, the tips are great (just glue them on and go for it). We get full sets out at work in 1hr to 1 and a half hrs. They look great and last the distance.

I have been using young nails in my salon for the last 6 mths and they are the best .No lifting great results every time ,both the acrylic and gel can be used together for different nail art ,all my clients go 3 weeks between fills ,great product!!!!

Latest posts

Back