Anyone had a play with the new Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did these really quickly so you can hopefully all see??
Brilliant, thank you so much for sharing the new colours :biggrin:

They look fab! Can't wait to order mine tomorrow :)

Is sugared spice the same as iced cappuccino? Looks so similar in pics

xxx

Yes very very similar, sugared spice is slightly deeper in tone. :sad:

just had a play,not sure you can see the colours properly in pics and apologies as tip wheels fell out of the lamp twice and ruined half of them!!

picture.php

picture.php

from left to right
cityscape with mop
cityscape with midnight swim over
new glitter i got yday
vexed viloet with bronze additive
midnight swim with pink additive
tinsel toast with pretty poison over and carved out
sugared spice with midnight swim over and carved out
sugared spice with black additive
faur fur with tinsel toast over top
ruby ritz with with sugared spice over and carved out

to see the colours in real you get to see how different they are to each other, only one im disappointed with is overtly onyx but will just use it for nail art x

just had a play,not sure you can see the colours properly in pics and apologies as tip wheels fell out of the lamp twice and ruined half of them!!

picture.php

picture.php

from left to right
cityscape with mop
cityscape with midnight swim over
new glitter i got yday
vexed viloet with bronze additive
midnight swim with pink additive
tinsel toast with pretty poison over and carved out
sugared spice with midnight swim over and carved out
sugared spice with black additive
faur fur with tinsel toast over top
ruby ritz with with sugared spice over and carved out

to see the colours in real you get to see how different they are to each other, only one im disappointed with is overtly onyx but will just use it for nail art x

Is the brown one (faux fur) similar to fedora as I have fedora and have never found it popular??

Xxx

WOW Fedora is my most popular colour anytime of year !

x

Is the brown one (faux fur) similar to fedora as I have fedora and have never found it popular??

Xxx

WOW Fedora is my most popular colour anytime of year !

x

Not for me I've used it about twice and I do a lot of shellac .... Strange xx

I dont do too much Fedora either. A tonne of dark lava though and they are quite similar.

Think Ill be getting them all except for the copper one., looks too much like Iced Capp and I find that one boring anyway!

fedora is like a reddy brown where as the faux fur is just brown (hope that makes sense!)....i must admit fedora hasnt been one of my popular ones but when i wore it with some glitter then everyone loved itxx

Luv the Ruby and Midnight Swim! Where's my credit card!! :wink2:

I bought fedora last december and still havent used it :eek: I've just bought some chocolate brown glitter though for rockstars so hopefully that will help it along and out the salon door on someones nails :)

Faux fur is a milk chocolate brown creme HTH

From L-R faux fur & tinsel toast
Faux fur & bronze additive
Midnight swim & bronze additive
Vexed violette & pink additives & spectrum shimmer
Midnight swim & pink additive
Pretty poison & tinsel toast

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348503737.109614.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348503737.109614.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6,937
Oooh very nice ladies! I was patiently waiting in the queue for about an hour, met the fabulous holly and her amazing nails! Saw natural nails too....she knew everyone! I have to say loving the amazing limited edition holiday duo! (i brought 2 lots heehee!) xoxo

Will be ordering at midnight too. Am sooooo impatient, can't wait.
Does anyone know when the new shellac nourishing remover comes out too. Running out of September and it's meant to launch this month. x

Hi, I thought I might of got some yesterday at the show. They are expecting it in in a couple of weeks. Stuck on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic somewhere!!! Wend x

I'm getting mine from Manchester academy tomorrow. :)
Nice ladies are putting them to one side for me
Vicki x

Can I ask are the new 6 shellac colours in a set or do u have to buy individually or both? Roll on midnight :)

I have to say I am in LOVE with the new shellac colours!! I adore the new limited edition ones!! I may order more tomorrow!! And double up!!

Can I ask are the new 6 shellac colours in a set or do u have to buy individually or both? Roll on midnight :)

They were all individual at the show, so you could buy what you wanted. But I believe the Ruby and Tinsel is a duo set.

Latest posts

Back