Anyone had a play with the new Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are so clever!!! :hug:

A play today using Faux fur under the Antique Bronze Additive. Also using Overtly onyx under the same Additive. Also popped Gold VIP over Faux fur.

snakesjin.jpg

A play today using Faux fur under the Antique Bronze Additive. Also using Overtly onyx under the same Additive. Also popped Gold VIP over Faux fur.

snakesjin.jpg

They look gorgeous!

snakesjin.jpg

Stunning! I wish I had some netting!!

picture.php

midnight swim with sugared spice

Love this! I have midnight swim on too but plain :( not as beautiful as this :) going to have to have a play when I get a chance!!

snakesjin.jpg

This is stunning too! Going to have to go shopping for net - tried bath flower thing - stretched too much...

Thanks!

I managed to get some netting that would go under skirts and it is more robust. I decided to do random coverage with the Additive to give a more 3d look and more realistic. It's true, you only need a minute amount or you lose the design. I can't make up my mind which I like best.

Love this! I have midnight swim on too but plain :( not as beautiful as this :) going to have to have a play when I get a chance!!

thanks hun, i love the midnight swim, every time it catches the light i see the sparkle in it!the pics dont do it justice and obviously its not perfect having done it on myself!

as promised
picture.php

and

picture.php

!!!!!!!!
How how how?? Tell me pleeease! I love those stars :) xx
it's a kinda magic! (or konad stamps)

Meanwhile Sugared Spice makes the perfect backgroud for leopard print and I'm loving Faux fur on me with a cheeky owl!

picture.php

picture.php

it's a kinda magic! (or konad stamps)

Meanwhile Sugared Spice makes the perfect backgroud for leopard print and I'm loving Faux fur on me with a cheeky owl!

picture.php

picture.php

Your owl looks amazing! are you just using shellac with your konad stamps?

Loveeeeee the leopard print!! And the Midnight swim with stars!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!!!!

I stamp with konad or barry m between the colour and top coat of shellac.

Twinkle twinkle little star :) how beautiful Eva x

Gosh very talented Evaperk ;) Xx

Now I need to try to convince tomorrow's clients to have vexed violet, pretty poison and overtly onyx! I have a really pretty sparkly purple that will look great over vexed violet!

Not sure if someones already mentioned this as i skipped through to the end page but the new colours are available as i ordered mine online at about 4pm today. They were out of stock this am though. Sorry if im repeating this info x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back