anyone know if there are exclusive items in US hollister stores?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
bit of a long shot ..
my sister is going to new york next week, and wants to get my daughters xmas pressie out there
she loves anything 'hollister' and we wondered if there were any tops, accessories etc only available in america
have seen a lovely beige fringe suede bag when had a nose on US fleabay, but dont know if its a genuine hollister design or old stock .. just wondered if any hollister geek fans had been to america recently and bought anything or had by any chance noticed the bag in the store, not available here from what i can see

Most ranges that sell in both the UK and the USA sell slightly different products in each. This isnt just fashion but even candy bars, food items. Certain things go down well in America that dont in Europe etc and certain styles of things are aimed at one market or another.

I dont know anything about the particular brand that you're talking about but you're never guaranteed a real anything on ebay. You takes your chances. Best bet would be check out the american version of the website or some american online stores and you will see the current stock and you can see if its matches maybe. Might have to do a bit of googling making sure to put usa on the end of every search or even a state name to get around googles uk bounce.

Yeah why not check out the us website instead of uk? I love hollister too! Jealous!!:);) lolx

thank you for your replies
i was under the impression the uk/us hollister web site were one and the same, just picks up which country you are in and shows prices in £'s or $'s
will just get my sister to have good look and perhaps call me when she's there
thanks again x

Latest posts

Back