Christi's list - please read.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pink and white Creative powders, Moodies nail polish, Creative nail polish, solar oil, and a tub of pink bullion beads. I will post out for Christi on Monday :hug:

don't think i have any useful bits either but am more than happy to donate thru paypal too as soon as we know the paypal address.xxx
Sorry to hear about this christi!All u need!:hug:

Blimey, I just read the threads. I will have a look to see what I have, I am not Creative trained but I will see anything else I have.

would love to help out,
not sure if i have anything yet but i'm putting in an order soon and i would gladly get something extra to help out.
i'll check out the list before i order to see whats still needed.

Can I firstly thank you all so much for you kindness. I am so overwhelmed at the support everyone has shown me; I didn’t know I had so many friends.
I could never have imagined or expected people would rally around to help me and offer there support.

I am both humbled and embarrassed about what has happened; After all it was my own fault leaving my stock overnight in my car, something I have done time after time, but never again.
Apart from what has happened to me and all that has come out of this, new friends and all the support from fellow Geeks, I do hope people take heed of my warning, and never leave anything in there car overnight, then some good has comes out of my loss.

Thank you so much for your offer’s and donations I really appreciate it. I don’t want to take things I don’t need just because they are offered as I feel this would be wrong. (I hope I don’t sound ungrateful as that is not my intention).

I am trying to reply to everyone who has sent me well wishes and support, but am lost, I don’t know who I and haven’t pm’d.
I am not the best with words and really don’t know what else to say to people, but I don’t want to miss anyone out or leave people not knowing how grateful i am, And as xniceyloux has said of course how proud i am to be part of this great forum

If I can ever do anything for anyone or help in any way please don’t hesitate to ask.

Most of all i would like to thank Bev for everything she has done, she has been wonderful, i dont know where i would have been without her.
BEV Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi:hug:
xxxxx

You're welcome!
And you have a lovely way with words.
And

It's OUR PLEASURE.

Hope you get all you need very soon.
xoxoxoxo:hug:

Can I firstly thank you all so much for you kindness. I am so overwhelmed at the support everyone has shown me; I didn’t know I had so many friends.
I could never have imagined or expected people would rally around to help me and offer there support.

I am both humbled and embarrassed about what has happened; After all it was my own fault leaving my stock overnight in my car, something I have done time after time, but never again.
Apart from what has happened to me and all that has come out of this, new friends and all the support from fellow Geeks, I do hope people take heed of my warning, and never leave anything in there car overnight, then some good has comes out of my loss.

Thank you so much for your offer’s and donations I really appreciate it. I don’t want to take things I don’t need just because they are offered as I feel this would be wrong. (I hope I don’t sound ungrateful as that is not my intention).

I am trying to reply to everyone who has sent me well wishes and support, but am lost, I don’t know who I and haven’t pm’d.
I am not the best with words and really don’t know what else to say to people, but I don’t want to miss anyone out or leave people not knowing how grateful i am, And as xniceyloux has said of course how proud i am to be part of this great forum

If I can ever do anything for anyone or help in any way please don’t hesitate to ask.

Most of all i would like to thank Bev for everything she has done, she has been wonderful, i dont know where i would have been without her.
BEV Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi:hug:
xxxxx

Thank you for you kind words Christi, i just felt devastated for you and wanted to help you somehow. I would be out of business myself if it had happened to me!
I wasn't sure if everyone would think i was being cheeky or overstepping the mark, but if you don't ask - you don't get!
Everyone has been so wonderful with their kind offers of products & paypal donations. I'm so glad i posted the thread, but even gladder that all the geeks have also felt compelled to help too.:hug: :hug: xxxx

I'm still replying to all PM's so keep them coming geeks!

Christi, I'm sure everyone wishes to back on your feet asap & we would all like to hear how you get on over the next few day etc. So please keep us posted and stand by your mailbox!!!

Take care xxxxx

oh my!! that left me a bit emotional..:hug:

but it has taken me by suprise how kind and supportive people can really be xx

i'll send my donation first thing tomoz x

Hi Bev, Thanks for christi's addy i will send donation tomomorrow. hugs to you for doing this and bigger nugs for christi.
love trace x

Hi Bev, Just read the bit about paypal. If you prefer i could also send money via paypal to christi so that she can buy items herself what she needs so we dont duplicate items. let me know asap if you want me to do this before tommorrow. send me her paypal details if she wants this way. thanks chicks and loads of hugs from trace x

I'll donate, just send me the paypal details and i'm on it :) :hug:

I sent a donation by paypal which was easier.

Morning Geeks,

I have a list here from Christi of things she has had stolen. I believe it's Creative.

(For those of you who don't know what's happening please see 2 other threads in chit chat)

The main thing stolen was my trolley case with my nail products:
Powders/ Monomer
Cuticle remover
Scrub fresh/cool blue
Brisa finishing gloss
Brushes
My tool bag with my probe, curette, pusher, nippers, nail clippers, scissor
-------------
Also the usual files buffers, but I have a few spare ones
Varnishes (red, raspberry, burgundy, ruby, pink, light pink, bronze, dark blue and top coat, the odd gel (gelbond), rhinestone’s, stickers (paint on white, top coats mostly)
Glues, forms, tips
Couple of Dappen dishes
Nail varnish remover, acetone/tip remover
My hand sanitizers and a Clori spray for my tools
Lost my Gel lamp
Portable Daylight lamp

I also last my portable wax heater, wax, pre lotions and after care etc
Tinting kit, beauty bits and bobs sponges creams lotions.
But I do have some used tubes that I can use if need be.

These are just the items I carry in my kit and do not expect to replace all of these, they where not new or full either.
I just can’t think at the moment my heads in a whirl but am sure that is all I have lost.

Thank you again you are really the good friends; I only hope I can return this kindness and support you have all shown me.

Thank you again
Christi xx:hug: :hug:

We need to organize ourselves as Emmsybabes says so she doesn't end up with 14 tip cutters!

So if you could post here what you have available then we can make up between us all a decent kit & then we will all know what each of us has to send.

I have asked for her e-mail addy & full name & address details, which i'm waiting to receive. I or christi can give them to you via a pm.

I'm going to have a look what i have and will post back later.

Hope that's ok for everyone.

Thanks so much for all your help.:hug:

I HAVE CHANGED THE COLOUR TO GREEN FOR THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED A COUPLE OF TIMES. HOWEVER, IT WILL ALL GET USED SO FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR DONATION ALONG TOO.
I have marked in blue above what I have packed up ready to send tomorrow with essentials like wipes, tissues etc too. HTH

I have some spare nail forms, files and white blocks if you want them PM me your address and i will send them. i also have a loads of nail art pens that i can send you.

If a donation is better i ca send one of them too.

I have been to the post office,and to send the item will cost more than the item itself so i too will make a paypal donation,Bev hun pm me when you get a mo x

Hey..din read all of this thread but if no one has given you brisa pain on white and clear gel then i have almost never used bottles if youd like them...give me your details and ill send them on...

Awwww, you lot are so lovely.

I will make a donation if you pm me the paypal addy. xxxx:hug:

Hope you get back on your feet with your business soon Christi. xx:green:

I can send you some White and Clear Rention + powder if that helps?

Just send me your address

Could someone please let me know what Christi still needs, i have tools etc if they are still required, and other bits and bobs.

Thanks!

Have sent payment through paypal, it's so easy to do and she can get what she needs xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back