Christi's list - please read.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i could offer a little pot of pink and a little pot of white and some nail stickers if thats any help? Only getting up and running so no got much to offer. If you have a paypal account, i could stick a tenner in it tho? B x:hug:

I think that if some of us donate via Paypal, which I willl do, then she can get things like the monomer and any other flammable products herself, as we should NOT be posting anything that is highly flammable through the post. Also that way she can get what she wants and needs. As soon as I get the go ahead I will PM for the details. Chin up we WILL sort you out hun:hug: :hug:

I would gladly contribute to this too as I dont have anything to send and to be honest the postage charges these days are getting ridiculous LOL.

have a spare uv lamp, that is not used at mo, if you want it/borrow???
and a spare dapen dish,
and some glues,

have to raid our cupboards to see if and what else might be available

may have some tips, and some nail clippers?

let me look over the weekend.................

up-date us with what you have replaced so far!!!!:) :) :)

Ok, someone please contact me with Christi's email addie and tell me how to send money to an email addie.

Also, for me to ship from Canada, I don't know that it would help much. It would probably take as long to get there as it would for insurance to pick up the bill. I also don't do L&P.

BUT
I do have Nail-Art stuff :
acrylic rhinestones
3d decals
coloured acrylics powders (I can put a bit of each into wee little baggies, I have about 20 colours)
Pre-designed art tips (NEW boxes, unopened, 3 styles, 70ct)
Coloured gel polish
Gazillion orange wood sticks...
umm can't think what else now...

Also to note ladies: it might be too costly for you to ship polishes or similar flammable products. Sometimes the shipping is worth more than the product in these cases, and maybe better to just send the cash that would have been spent on shipping? Just an idea to ponder ladies.

Christi, do you have a distributor local to you for products where you could drive over and get what you need?
And if you're still interested in anything I have, let me know.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No nail products but ive got a packet of paper wax strips do you need any ? if not will have to be paypal :) xx

Thanks everso much peeps:hug:

still waiting to her from Christi since this morning.

I'll keep you posted.

I'm drawing up a list of what everyone willing to donate product wise

There's quite a few tip cutters on offer, so i know she won't need anymore of those.

Keep 'em coming xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have some citrusoak and coolblue that i can decant into 2 bottles if this is acceptable? They are the large 32oz ones so too big to send in the post.

I also have a sample NSI attraction if this is of help. Some Nail Treatz butterfly decals, Thats It Instant nail art (hearts), The edge glue 3gm, some plastic cuticle pushers and orange wood sticks (somewhere lol).

HTH

Rachel

excellent, all contributions gratefully received!

Anyone any prep tools spare? Curette, probe, pushie etc?

So far no tools like these on the list.

If she gets paypal donations though, she would be able to buy these extras?

I've got a half full box of Formation that is just lying around. She's more than welcome to these....can also send some nail art bits and files.

I've got some 100/180 black grits and some white blocks, and a pot of Perfect Pink powder.

Let me know where you want them sent.....

I have loads of different grit files from 100 to 320 .....let me know which ones you need and I will also sent them.

excellent, all contributions gratefully received!

Anyone any prep tools spare? Curette, probe, pushie etc?

So far no tools like these on the list.

If she gets paypal donations though, she would be able to buy these extras?
Yes she could get prep tools then and monomer too as quite a few people ahave said they will donate via Paypal.

Ok everyone ....listen up!!!

I now have Christi's details, that is - full name & address & email addy for paypal donations.

Please pm me & i'll send 'em right back for you to send your stuff out.

Christi is totally overwhelmed at everyone's kindness & generosity.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

keep 'em coming!!!!!

Bev xxxxx:hug:

I will donate some money as i don't use creative stuff at all, but at least if we can send money, you can buy what you don't get.
I'll wait to get details.

I've been pm'ing like mad, so if i've missed you pls let me know:lol: :hug: xx

I have put together a parcel with a pk 100/180 files, pk 240/240 files, 6 x threeway buffers, pk white blocks, orangewood sticks, spatulas, tissues, lint free wipes, cotton wipes, velocity tips, gelbond, 2 dappen dishes.....will post tomorrow...hope this helps a bit.

I have put together a parcel with a pk 100/180 files, pk 240/240 files, 6 x threeway buffers, pk white blocks, orangewood sticks, spatulas, tissues, lint free wipes, cotton wipes, velocity tips, gelbond, 2 dappen dishes.....will post tomorrow...hope this helps a bit.

Your an angel babe :hug: xxx

So is everyone else who's helping out our fellow Geek Christi. Thanks so very much.

I means alot to her i know.:hug: xxx

i'll donate a tenner via paypal..can i have the addy xx makes you proud to be part of a nice forum like this.x

I am sorry about what that stupid b******* have done some people.
I dont have a lot of spare stuff as I am just getting set up myself but I am more than happy to send a donation by pay pal just send me the details and I will get it sorted :hug:

I don't use much Creative, but I've got some Velocity tips (not a full box), and some 100/180 files. If she'd prefer though, I'm happy to Paypal.

Latest posts

Back