Christi's list - please read.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Morning Geeks,

I have a list here from Christi of things she has had stolen. I believe it's Creative.

(For those of you who don't know what's happening please see 2 other threads in chit chat)

The main thing stolen was my trolley case with my nail products:
Powders/ Monomer
Cuticle remover
Scrub fresh/cool blue
Brisa finishing gloss
Brushes
My tool bag with my probe, curette, pusher, nippers, nail clippers, scissor
-------------
Also the usual files buffers, but I have a few spare ones
Varnishes, the odd gel, rhinestone’s, stickers (paint on white, top coats mostly)
Glues, forms, tips
Couple of Dappen dishes
Nail varnish remover, acetone/tip remover
My hand sanitizers and a Clori spray for my tools
Lost my Gel lamp
Portable Daylight lamp

I also last my portable wax heater, wax, pre lotions and after care etc
Tinting kit, beauty bits and bobs sponges creams lotions.
But I do have some used tubes that I can use if need be.

These are just the items I carry in my kit and do not expect to replace all of these, they where not new or full either.
I just can’t think at the moment my heads in a whirl but am sure that is all I have lost.

Thank you again you are really the good friends; I only hope I can return this kindness and support you have all shown me.

Thank you again
Christi xx:hug: :hug:

We need to organize ourselves as Emmsybabes says so she doesn't end up with 14 tip cutters!

So if you could post here what you have available then we can make up between us all a decent kit & then we will all know what each of us has to send.

I have asked for her e-mail addy & full name & address details, which i'm waiting to receive. I or christi can give them to you via a pm.

I'm going to have a look what i have and will post back later.

Hope that's ok for everyone.

Thanks so much for all your help.:hug:

I HAVE CHANGED THE COLOUR TO GREEN FOR THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED A COUPLE OF TIMES. HOWEVER, IT WILL ALL GET USED SO FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR DONATION ALONG TOO.

16/10/06: Thanks so much everyone. If any of you are still wondering what to send, then prep things - cool blue or similar, Citrusoak, Scrubfresh, cuticle eraser, pushie, curette, probe etc, Nail primer, retention+ monomer, cnd powders forms.

Lots of nail art products & rhinestones have been promised which is great. Maybe acrylic paints & brushes?

Anything else on the above list not in 'green'.

Bless you all.xxx

i have a spare pair of tip cutters,ans a pair of scisscors if thats any help. sorry i cant part with any monomer or polymer as i only keep what i need now

I don't have any spare as i am just building up my kit,but i will buy her a nail fresh and will send a dappen dish too hth a little x

Bev as the offers come in maybe you could change the colour of the offered item,or delete it,so peeps know whats left (just in case they don't read the whole post )

im not creative trained but i can send you some rhinestones / nail art decals and i do have 15ml supershiney that i bought from the salon that used to do my nails if thats any help. obviously it will be sent the appropriate way as its flammable xx

I have some spare:
Creative cuticle eraser (not cuticle remover but it will help until she gets some)
a couple of creative polises
I have some Creative tip sample packs if they are any use.

Thats all I can think of at the mo as i was out last night pmsl xxx

OMG - poor Christi, I've only just seen about this.

I've got a small scrubfresh going spare I can send - its one of the 60ml versions from the starter kits, but hopefully it'll help.

I haven't read through the other threads fully (been a bit busy with hubby who is ill) so can someone tell me how to send it through?

When i get details from Chrisit i'll post to tell you to pm me or her for them:hug: xx

i just had a quick look in the cubbord ,
all i have
is tip cutters
some nail art transfers (millenium africa)
some bindis
some natural tips(large well ,about 200)
i have some nail art pens
erm....some rhinestones (ill just take some of each i have from my wheels,so all different )
a few white blocks and files(millenium)

and i have big tubs of none acetone nail varnish remover
and acetone
i could put some of each into bottles ,but i dont think im allowed to post them am i ????
:hug:
oh and a cuticle knife !
sure i have more but my cubbord is in a right state at the mo !

my mate has got loads of polishes to ...but they are only rimmel ones (ex market staller gave them to her ../.i know she would give some of those xxx

i have some nail clippers too !!!

OK, i've got these.......all of which are new...

Creative polish 'Breathless'
Pinkie Solar oil
100 cut out white tips
100 approx clear cut out tips
5 different designs of acrylic rhinestones approx 300
Star nails 180/180 black foam file

I'll make up a list later of all things being offered. Unless someone else wants too - i've got to go into town & get my daughter some school shoes, she's had to wear trainers the last couple of days!

& my washing machine had just caught fire this morning!!!!!!

& my washing machine had just caught fire this morning!!!!!!

Ooh poor Bev...after doing this nice thing for Christi too....sorry I can't donate my washing machine to you! I have far too much washing to do!

Ooh poor Bev...after doing this nice thing for Christi too....sorry I can't donate my washing machine to you! I have far too much washing to do!

I know the feeling! I've school uniforms, & our work clothes!!
My next door neighbours helping me out bless her!
I'll have to handwash me smalls - can't have someone else wash them - be too embarassed!:lol:

im in the same boat
i bought a new tumble dryer last week (months without)
i was all ready to wash the whole house and tumble dry it
and what happened ..........MY WASHINE MACHINE BLEW UP aaaarrrggghhhh:irked:

anyway ,back to the point lol ...i have a roll of forms i will give half of them if needed they are millenium rectangle ones xxx

i have forms some tips & i have a spare pink & white powder if that will help at all

*hugs* christi :hug:

I have a creative Moxie start up kit that I've never used. Would that help?
I can also donate a dappen dish, forms, lint free pads, white buffing blocks?

sorry to read about this chrisi and bev what a wonderful thing to do xx

I have a couple of enamels to send and lots of spare tips (clear, white and natural)
and I'll have a look in my nail art store as well xx

What b*****ds those thiefs are!!
I dont offer nail extensions but I do have some white sanding blocks, file blocks, dusting brush and tip cutters if any good.
I also have some waxing spatulas, pot of warm wax I could donate. Just give me the nod and they are yours.:hug:

can i just say that this thread is making me proud to be a geek!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi Christi, So sorry to hear what them B's have done. I will help in any way i can. If you delete off items what other geeks are sending you then we will know what we can send you. Also we need your addy to send items to you. I am more than willing to help you out. so if there is anyway of sending your address to me then please do and i will get some items sent to you. chin up chick we will help you back to your business.
loads of hugs trace x

I think that if some of us donate via Paypal, which I willl do, then she can get things like the monomer and any other flammable products herself, as we should NOT be posting anything that is highly flammable through the post. Also that way she can get what she wants and needs. As soon as I get the go ahead I will PM for the details. Chin up we WILL sort you out hun:hug: :hug:

I can spare a bottle of cuticle remover. Some Creative tips - Velocity natural or french (let me know which you want. I have some white and/or natural well-less daisy cutters too.

I have an ultra sculpter brush I no longer use if that can be of any use to you (I am sure it is still in excellent condition.. not used it for ages as I now use the master brushes)

Let me know which or if any is any use to you please.

Regards
Jen

Latest posts

Back