Anyone use Caron hot wax?? Any good??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just responding to your remarks - no personal intonation taken. 'Us' was used as a collective terms for the respondents.

I can't comment about Perron as I have not used it but I do find that a lot of the time, like you have said, the wax going brittle has more to do with technique than the product itself (eg. leaving it too long, overheating etc).

Even if Caron say you can go 3-4 times over the same area, this seems excessive to me. If the wax it that good, surely it should be removing most of the hair on first application removal, second at most.:)

maybe it is me not explaining it correctly, with any strip wax you can only go over an area ONCE however if needed with CARON you can go over an area more than once because this wax is the next level up in waxing, with CARON unlike other waxes you are able to use strip wax in the same way as hard wax this is why it is different, for instance if you were to be using hard wax on top lip you would go over once, with caron you can go twice each side to get a better finish to ensure that ALL hair is removed (because as you will of course know the hair on the top lip grows in different directions no matter how many times over the years it is waxed)client is happy no red face, tells friend they come in and so on and so it's not Australia's number one selling wax for nothing, the same as with caron you would not wax a leg from the bottom of your treatment couch, as with caron you can do a full hollywood wax with strip wax and have no chicken effect or redness like you do with all other waxes, like you don't have to waste money on buying a seperate oil to put on before you apply hard wax. Caron's strip wax being able to go over an area twice is so that for half leg wax you only need to use one maybe two venetian spun lace strips, once the leg is waxed it is smooth clean and free of hairs, however if you were to go over the entire leg again with clean lace strip you would then see that all of the fine hairs that one can't see come out have tried it and yes this is true, have tried it with other brands and does not have quite the same effect but you would have to try it for yourself to see

I'm confused, surely if you had to go over the leg again to get all the hairs out your treatment time is doubled?

I'm confused, surely if you had to go over the leg again to get all the hairs out your treatment time is doubled?

nope because your treatment time becomes less any way when using caron and unlike any other wax the hairs are pulled out first time round you would need to do the training to understand why this is the way it is.

I'm sorry but you're completely contradicting yourself here!
First you say you can go over the leg twice and it gets all the fine hair out on the 2nd wax. Then you say with this wax that you only have to go over an area once :confused:
The wax i use gets the hair out the first time anyway so why is this such a big deal?
Sorry but you got me all confused!

Sounds like odd gibberish. Wax is wax usually and do not need specific training and would not be going over skin twice unless specifically needing to which would probably mean poor technique on my behalf.

This has gotten bigger than Ben Hur.

I don't understand some of the posts in here either.
But as a user of Caron wax, I can tell you this:

One application suffices for good removal - fine hairs, top lip, everything. If you have good technique this shouldn't be an issue.

But sometimes, for whatever reason, we will miss hairs.

If for some reason you miss a spot and you need to get it out, be it difficult to get to or a hair ran away from you, you can go over that area again without fear of irritation.

As for skin reactions, well, that's an individual thing which no product can guarantee as the very act of waxing is a stressful application on the skin. Some clients do, some clients don't. For me, the reason I use Caron is ease of use, good grip, consistency and finish.

anyone in the surrey area using caron wax? have a few clients to pass over

Latest posts

Back