April PN mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
What a great issue this month :) - loads of geek pics from excel, great article from Seanny and a lovely big spread about Cathie's new salon -what a great read!! kept me quiet for ages!!

April?!?!?!? I havnt received my March edition yet!!!!:cry: :mad:

avivajoy said:
April?!?!?!? I havnt received my March edition yet!!!!:cry: :mad:

seems to be getting earlier each month here - I got mine yesterday.

Zuise.e said:
What a great issue this month :) - loads of geek pics from excel, great article from Seanny and a lovely big spread about Cathie's new salon -what a great read!! kept me quiet for ages!!
Hi!
I thought that to when i took it out the plastic cover it was sent in.But!the other thing i couldn't beleave was its so qwick for us to get it i thought it was scratch magazine to start.:eek:

yeah great to see Chris and Paula and the others getting their awards, brill article on Cathies salon and isn't she pretty too, her avatar doesnt do her any justice!!!:)

yep great edition this month
great to see all our talented geeks...and seanny of course:)

Mines still in its plastic cover, will be itching to get to it now and have a nosey, just been too busy with poorly children and customers lol not that I am complaining

Yeah it an excellent issue, cathys salon article is fab xxxx

Oi, I am still trying to get over the article..it was soo big...and you don't know how much I had to pay the man to airbrush the picture (so now you know how bad in real life....just ask Inspirations how photogenic I am lol)...i tried so hard to dodge having it taken.

Great to see all our Geeks strutting their stuff xxx

Cathie! said:
Oi, I am still trying to get over the article..it was soo big...and you don't know how much I had to pay the man to airbrush the picture (so now you know how bad in real life....just ask Inspirations how photogenic I am lol)...i tried so hard to dodge having it taken.

what are you like lol!! your'e pic was fine! I loved the article - such an inspiration of what can be acheived when as dedicated as you & your partner are.

Any ideas on how I can suscribe from Australia?

Was I the only one to notice that Lucia (Scatty) was the only one wearing her Geek Wristband!!!!!!!...................GEEK ON GIRL!!!!!!! :lol:

Great issue BTW XXX

Cathie! said:

You looked fab!!!! Also what a great article! - you could do with that going in your local papers etc!!! The salon looks so lovely, might have to pop in for a tan next time I'm down that way hun.

Yes it's a great issue, some really interesting reading, Seanny's article is great.

Latest posts

Back