Are you artistic in other ways ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not artistic at all really and I dont think my nails are either TBH but I am getting there I think

I am into all things creative, knitting, sewing, painting, calligraphy, had my own interiors company, build and decorate dolls houses and contents and also 3D cakes.

I think it does help you to see what a nail should be like, though in my case, I'm not sure it helped me to execute it:green:

I have never considered myself to be artistic - couldnt draw for toffee at school but I did used to knit when the girls were small and I sold to a local baby shop.

People tell me that I am artistic because I seem to know what colours go well together - I now make jewellery too!

I'm more mechanic then artistic (I can make stick figure look ugly), but I think that buy being mechanical I break thing down and make learning easy for me, and having a can do attitude help also.

There's a lot of arty geeks about, it does help with the job though! Especially nail art and colour theory.
I'm a bit arty, I'm actually going to university in sept to do a foundation and degree in art. I'm also venturing into cosplaying (not so much the playing but the making!) - does anybody else do it?
I'd love to be able to do cake decorating too. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I make candles!
I would consider myself to be artsy!

Latest posts

Back