Attitude Nail Varnish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss michelle

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanting to know what results you've had from attitde polishes, How long do they normally last etc. I've used Orly and OPI and I just wanted to try another make but not sure of the results. Any ideas?

My experience is that its ok but the other two are better.It goes thick in the bottle very quickly so it doesnt work out cheaper in the long run.
I have some opi ones that are still good after years.
I dont think its any less wearing but then i always use opi base and top coat.

i would stick to the other 2, in my salon we originally had attitude but changed after a year, they just werent as good.they go thick quicker and it didnt always go onto the nail smoothly, sometimes it looked almost like there was air bubbles in the polish.

thanks for your help :)

We used it at college and it wasnt very good at all, went very thick and gloopy and had to use loads of thinners in it every time we used it! Try china glaze thats really good and about £4 a bottle

thanks, may get china glaze cause its on offer at sally's :)

I haven't used Attitude in about 8 years so it may have changed,however when I did I found the colours weren't very good,it peeled off the nail and had no longitivity,I know it was a long time ago and things may well have changed(as they often do lol) but reading the replies here I kind of think little has changed.OPI,Creative and Orly are my firm faves,they tick all the right boxes and I have total trust in them as a professional product.

I find Attitude polish very basic and not very good to be honest. Most use it in college to practice etc. It doesnt last very long and the polish condition doesnt stay well for long. OPI and Creative nail polishes are the best. Hths x

i think i'll go for opi now cause everyone seems to think that's one of the better ones:)

i think i'll go for opi now cause everyone seems to think that's one of the better ones:)
You cant go wrong with OPI.It will last and last with the correct application technique and prep of nails:hug:

hi do you use the opi base and top coat?

ok thanks for your help :)

Latest posts

Back