Audience invitation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeautiful

Reaction score
hi there, I often receive invitations to be part of the audience for TV programmes such as the Trisha show, Judy and Richard, The TV show (once a month) but I either do a phone in or don't go and miss out, they are usually held in London and I wondered whether anyone would be interested in accompanying me, if so, I will pm you and let you have more information.

Gutted . i live in chester so way to far to travel.I am doing the audience thing for jeremy kyle in oct and am sooo excited :!::) x

Gutted . i live in chester so way to far to travel.I am doing the audience thing for jeremy kyle in oct and am sooo excited :!::) x
:eek: I LOVE jeremy .......He is sooooooo Well I don't know I just love him lol...

:eek: I LOVE jeremy .......He is sooooooo Well I don't know I just love him lol...

I know what you mean :lol: . I love him:Love: .....in such a wrong way:wink2: x

just how do you get to go on jeremy kyle just me and my sister were talking about it the other day

just how do you get to go on jeremy kyle just me and my sister were talking about it the other day
My boyfriend trains with the head of security for the show so got tickets off him .randomly he is from northwich :lol:x

You can just call in for tickets, usually no problem especially if you can get a group of you to go...xx

Ooh I agree with you.. I love jeremy and I would love to meet him...I so need a life lol

Sue

I wouldn't love to meet him though...
He would tell me to " get off my arse and stop dreaming about running my own business successfully
and go out in the world and get a proper god damn job..NOW GET OF MY STAGE !!! "

:green:

I wouldn't love to meet him though...
He would tell me to " get off my arse and stop dreaming about running my own business successfully
and go out in the world and get a proper god damn job..NOW GET OF MY STAGE !!! "

:green:

LMAO, well thats us both sent off the stage then :lol: I love it when he gets so masterful and shouts at his guests lol I shout at him through the telly and my hubby thinks I need therapy.

Sue x

Not get a 'proper' job but get yr ass up and sort out your current job xxx

Lol Cathie....thats how most people would say it but not good ol' Jeremy....he has a certain way of turning it around all the time lol,,...

I love it when he starts having a go at someone and they say
"I do work I work a 40 hour week"
he will say
"40 HOURS....WELL WHY DON'T YOU GET ANOTHER JOB TOO AND SUPPORT YOUR FAMILLY GOD DAMN YOU"

Then 2 minutes later someone else will come on and they say
"but jeremy I am working 3 jobs at the moment "
and he will say
"WELL WHY DON'T YOU REDUCE YOUR GOD DAMN JOBS AND SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY"

:green: Ya gotta luv him lol

Wrong like Rex from big brother wrong....Yup I liked him too lmao

Wrong like Rex from big brother wrong....Yup I liked him too lmao
soo wrong its right :lol:and he is a chef to what more could a girl ask for !!x

Latest posts

Back