Aviva Express Spray Tan Solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if you can do it with any tan then? It was definitely washed off with soap....its weird it seems to defy logic Lol

Sounds fab, what's the price though??
Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder if you can do it with any tan then? It was definitely washed off with soap....its weird it seems to defy logic Lol

I've washed off the colour guide of a tan before the recommended time a few times over the years and the tan has still developed as it should do...i don't tell clients though as I always like them to follow the recommended guidelines!! :)

The site I looked at was American and it was all in dollars.....are you sure you werent looking at the price in dollars??!!

The site i looked in was in £ sterling and it was mucho expensivo!

Right... I only had a few hours spare before going out last night so decided to try the tan. I kept it on for 3 hours then washed it off. I was still pretty pale when I rinsed it off, with only a hint of colour. I went out for the evening and slowly turned a beautiful golden brown.

The tan seems to be slightly pinky toned so looks amazingly warm and natural on my usually pale white skin. I am very impressed so far, especially as it tanned my bust (no other tans seemed to take as well on this area). I will wait to see the fade and will then be putting in an order as it is soooo much more convienient to only wear the product for 3 hours.

Right I thought that this was a higher % tan too that took quicker but it isn't. I do know the reason why it works but I am under strict instructions not to blab lol! I am soooo bad at not telling though! It is basically reformulted to work faster so it does not have the extra higher % DHA as I expected. I made my B/F sleep in it for 9 hours to see what happened and he turned out a gorgeous brown that I would say was close to a 10%.

I also had to teach on Thursday, and normally use my basic solutions but because it was soooo damn hot and sweaty I used the Aviva Express instead so the models could have a refreshing shower whenever they wanted, and if they got a bit sweaty it would not harm there tan. It went down a storm as all the models said it was amazing that they could wash it off as the last thing they wanted in that weather was to sit around in a sticky tan!

Still like regular solutions too, but if one tan can develop to suit everyone and develop that quick it has its place firmly in my kit!

What would be the circumstances you wouldn't use the express tan? would it just be if you wanted a darker shade? :hug: It seems the perfect tan to me!

My husband sprayed my legs with Aviva Express yesterday morning, and I washed off the colour guide exactly 1 hour later, wanting to experience the shortest possible development time.

The initial result was a reasonable, very light tan, but it most certainly continued developing over the afternoon, if not evening!

Quite honestly, I would've been happy if the tan had not continued deveoping, especially as I'd purposely selected having a light tan. The final result was a very noticeable colour, not too dissimilar to the my results with Fake Bake Original.

So whilst Aviva Express, for me, did what it said on the tin, I'm finding two downsides - (1) The overall result from a 1-hour development time is not "fair" but most definitely "medium" and (2) because I behaved throughout the rest of the day as though I was wearing a fully-developed tan, I now have quite severe strap-marks from my shoes.

I think I might still splash out on a bottle though!

Am eagerly awaiting loads more peeps' opinions too

xx

and (2) because I behaved throughout the rest of the day as though I was wearing a fully-developed tan, I now have quite severe strap-marks from my shoes.

That is what I have been wondering about. I would have thought if the solution had been washed off one could wear it as if one was developed. Otherwise, what is the point, you may as well wear regular spray tan stuff. How has everyone else treated it? I am awaiting my sample with baited breath! Lx

I wore strappy sandles one hour after washing it off and had no marks, but that would be four hours after the initial application I guess as I kept it on for 3 hours. Was still so much better than the 8 hours usually even if you have to be careful for 4 hours!

Latest posts

Back