Aviva Express Spray Tan Solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
It claims to be developed in an hour :eek:
If it does I am impressed!!

Who has tried it out?

I have recieved my sample and just test it out on Claire.......went on lovely but got another 15 mins until wash off time.....

I havent heard anyone talking about this solution......So has anyone else sampled it, heard of it etc??

ive heard of it, is it not the tan a geek on here works for, i think number1 kitty?,

Am not sure, its a great concept tho........

yeah it sounds great all right, must get a sample, im nearly positive that she works or is a rep for them

yeah it sounds great all right, must get a sample, im nearly positive that she works or is a rep for them

I have a memory like a sieve can never remember who works for who LOL

Got 10 mins left until Claire washes it off.....fingers crossed, it went on very, ummm glistening, I kept thinking she was was too wet, but she wasnt at all it just looked kinda, shiny?!!:lol:

I have a memory like a sieve can never remember who works for who LOL

Got 10 mins left until Claire washes it off.....fingers crossed, it went on very, ummm glistening, I kept thinking she was was too wet, but she wasnt at all it just looked kinda, shiny?!!:lol:

How did it turn out? x

OMG its lovely!

I have to admit I was VERY cynical, she washed it off after 1hr and 30 mins....and it looked as if she hadnt had a spray tan at all.....I wasnt convinced...

However no messy sheets to wake up to this morning! Yay!! And when she woke up she was a gorgeous golden shade of brown!! Its taken beautifully to her!! I am UBER impressed!!!

Ah thats really good! Where did you get the product from? x

Sounds a great product! Am amused by the name Aviva though, as that is the same name as an insurance company (used to be Norwich Union). I wonder if they offer spray tan insurance???
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds a great product! Am amused by the name Aviva though, as that is the same name as an insurance company (used to be Norwich Union). I wonder if they offer spray tan insurance???
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL I know it is a strange name isnt it, I was telling SusieH about it and ended up calling it Ariva (the bus company!!!):lol:

Just had to have a look on the website to see what it says.
Then i saw the price :eek:

Just had to have a look on the website to see what it says.
Then i saw the price :eek:

Yep it does sound great but owch:eek: that's a lot of pennies:eek:

hiya, how does it fade and how long does it last on the skin? Did you have your fully developed colour in an hour, or did it continue to develope once you have washed it off? Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep it does sound great but owch:eek: that's a lot of pennies:eek:

The site I looked at was American and it was all in dollars.....are you sure you werent looking at the price in dollars??!!

hiya, how does it fade and how long does it last on the skin? Did you have your fully developed colour in an hour, or did it continue to develope once you have washed it off? Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah it continued to develop after the guide colour has been washed off.
We are on day 2 now and its still looking lovely really gorgeous colour.

I have heard of washing off a darker % a few hours earlier to get a lighter colour but never heard of washing the solution off after just 1 hour?? How the heck does it work? Why doesnt it streak? Whats in it!! Lol

I just checked the currency conversion and it isn't much more expensive than usual really, although that is not taking shippping from the states into account. Where did you get your sample from Lee?Lx

Very interesting indeed, I have asked for a sample! Here is the link to a uk supplier Aviva Labs

I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to tanning. It does'nt matter what product i use i always get skin irritation.However after years of trial and error, I am now able to have just about any tan available. The length of time i can leave it on my skin varies from brand to brand obviously dependant on ingredients etc. Some i can leave on for 1 hr others i can leave on for up to 3 hours. Alll of the tans develop regardless. Perhaps not to their full extent but enough to see a noticable tan. The colour of the tan is obviously deeper if i use higher levels of dha.
hth x

The uk distributor has just moved house so if you dont hear off her that may be why....

It is a little more expensive I guess but still I kinda feel inclined to need to know how it works.

Strictly speaking you cant usually put solution on and fully wash off 1 hour later and be left with a streak free stunning tan?

I actually wore 8.5% siennax last friday for less than 2 hours then washed it off with just water. I was white until the next morning when I got a shock. I am still golden today. If I had washed with soap it may have been a different outcome.

(I was spray tanning at a pamper night and had not had time to spray myself the day before so sprayed at 4pm after i got home from school run and had to wash off just before 6pm. I smelled nice all night but was a white as I was before until the next morning!!)

Latest posts

Back