AWESOME LOVELY GEEKS - pressie from the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
It's days like today.... when there are little bonuses of generous kindness from others that really make all the petty things dissappear.

I opened my mailbox, and in it was a package from the UK.

A while ago there was a thread about candy and stuff our childhood... and I waxed on about my Nana from England who had passed on. She always gave us humbugs from Marks and Spencer. We no longer have a Marks and Spencer...and I no longer have a Nana..:cry:

BUT a darling, sweet and generous geek sent me a piece of my childhood all the way from the UK.

In that package was: a bag of "mint assortment" & a bag of "Butter mints".

I had forgotten how good butter mints were... and the mint assortment has several of the dark humbugs in it.

She told me I should share... well, I'll share most of my goodies EXCEPT for the few dark humbugs hehe Those I'll save and savour on special days.

So, I want to say a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to Fluffy26 aka Becky for being so generous to me and sending me a bit of 'happy' from my childhood. You've touched my heart and made me all mellow LOL

I'd send you a gift luv (site gift), but I'm broke :confused: , not enough molians :cry:
As soon as I have enough, I'll send ya one. AND if there's anything you'd like from Montreal, PLEASE let me know.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

AW what a lovely thing to do xxxxxx

Awwwwww that was a lovely thing too do! bless! xx

Awww that so sweet, what a reminder of the kidness of people!! (Becky, if your reading, I really miss huge carrier bags full of £5 notes!) LOL!!

Hope you enjoy your humbugs V. (def dont share, hide and eat if you have to, lol)!!:lol:

cabinkel said:
Awww that so sweet, what a reminder of the kidness of people!! (Becky, if your reading, I really miss huge carrier bags full of £5 notes!) LOL!!

Hope you enjoy your humbugs V. (def dont share, hide and eat if you have to, lol)!!:lol:

PMSL PMSL PMSL!!!
LAUGHED SO LOUD BF LOOKED AT ME FUNNY!! XXX :eek:

Aww what a sweet thing to do!

what a lovely act of geeky kindness

xx

cabinkel said:

Hmmm yeah, 5pound notes will go really far here in Montreal since they're worth double our dollar LOL

Yup... definately thinking I'll eat them in hiding, hehe:) My girls wouldn't know how to appreciate them. They're just as happy with junk from the dollar store ROFL

What an awesome thing to do!
Michele

aaawww that is just the sweetest thing....human kindess is such a wonderful thing to have. everytime someone goes out of their way for me i do the same in return to somebody else, its like a mexican wave almost but all about kindness. :)

:green: What a beautiful thing to do. See people are letting you know that you are special!
xxx

That is so nice. Thats what I love about this community, everyone is so caring and thoughtful!

Wow this is the second time this week that the good geeks have done something to make me smile.

It really does warm my heart to hear other geeks helping each other or just doing something simple to make life brighter for another.

it just goes to show that "those" threads do nothing to harm the generous nature of the majority of geeks

Love you all

Bless Becky thats really thoughtful:hug:

It gets better ladies and gents!!

Two more VERY nice geeks have made donations so that I could afford to purchase a pressie for Becky:!:

Mrs Matrix and Seanny:!: Take a bow, guys :green:
THANKS VERY MUCHLY!!! I owe you BIG TIME xoxox:hug:

It's days like this that make me smile.:green:

ps: enjoyed a few of my sweets last night.................... in secret I might add, hehee:) :lol:

Latest posts

Back