My Secret Santa Has Speedy Delivery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were confused?

Imagine how confused I was, trying to get the list sorted out. At LEAST you didn't have to do that. I was sitting here going
Ummmmmmmm ok, sassy gets but doesn't give. I don't get, but I do give.
Errrrrrrrrrrrr how does that work again?:irked: Double and triple checking, making sure I didn't foul it all up:rolleyes: Mixing names around arrgghhhh :lol:

Seriously ladies....

You've all made my day.

to back it up a bit...

I had been feeling very down.. those that read my journal knew I was a bit in the doldrums and feeling very bah-humbug'ish (not to be punny LOL).
The two things that bothered me most were
My budget for xmas, and not feeling very xmassy when usually I LOVE it.
Then, being down as I still haven't the funds to continue my education and am going right crazy about it.. being held back. I hate that, because not only am I held back.... While I sit here learning tonnes and tonnes.. I don't feel that my contributions make up for what I gain.
Sooo I wanted to "give something" back to everyone here.
Soooo I gave christmas cheer.

Soooo maybe my intentions were a tad bit selfish in a way... I think the end results made them all worth it.

So........... I dont know how many times I can say it. Or how many different ways....

But please, I want you all to know how very much I appreciate every one of you (even those that didn't participate), and how much you all mean to me..
From the bottom of my heart.. I thank you..
You have made me feel christmassy again, and have made me feel that I do indeed contribute.
Thank you

(ok, gonna toddle off now, I'm getting all mushy here and need a kleenex)

BLIMEY - some of you really are 'On the ball Geeks!!!!' I've not had chance to get out the house yet!!
I'm going out shortly tho........

i cant get 2 get mine till sunday so will post it out on the monday now! :) ohhhhhhh so exciting!!hehehe!!! xxx

tut tut Victoria, what are you like:eek: bet your girls were laughing at you:lol:
I'm doing all my chrimbo shoping this weekend, Finmir Market and Milton Keenes here I come, I love it:lol::lol::lol:

My parcel is wrapped and boxed and the Christmas card written, it will be at the post office for just after 9 in the morning, so someone best look out for postie calling.

Joan

i cant get 2 get mine till sunday so will post it out on the monday now! :) ohhhhhhh so exciting!!hehehe!!! xxx
I'm the same as you Han,cant do mine til Sunday as working up til then,want to get something nice,spend some time mulling around the shops.Will post mine on the Monday too.:)

I posted mine today.. wrapped it last night.
Hopefully they should get it tomorrow (fri)

Question ..... just because I'm curious :lol:

If I'm the secret santa to 'XYZ' Geek, is 'XYZ' Geek MY secret santa or is it completely mixed up ?

Marlise

Question ..... just because I'm curious :lol:

If I'm the secret santa to 'XYZ' Geek, is 'XYZ' Geek MY secret santa or is it completely mixed up ?

Marlise

no I think its completely mixed up.. dont think we are paired up with the buyer, or then we would know who ours is coming from.

xxx

no I think its completely mixed up.. dont think we are paired up with the buyer, or then we would know who ours is coming from.

xxx

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure :)

Thanks

Marlise

Thats fab and very sweet, made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I just can't think what to buy!!! x x x

I've been and got my prezzie today for OH! nearly said it:lol: . I am going to post later. Thanks Victoria this is really exciting, I've lead such a sheltered life, I've never done a secret santa before.

Teri x:hug:

Yes, it's all completely 'mixed up'. Thats what made it trickiest. It's not a "gift exchange" between two people.
You get from someone in the list, and you give to someone else. I had to mess'em all up and make them random.
And with the issues of Sassy's and HappyHands making things trickier for me
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't imagine how confused I was :lol:

And with the issues of Sassy's and HappyHands making things trickier for me
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't imagine how confused I was :lol:
excuse me for being sweet:lol::lol::lol: trust me if you really knew how much trouble we had:eek: i dread to think what sort of trouble YOU had.. you really are a true santa.. and my hat goes of to you:hug::hug::hug:

I'm NOT complaining, just laughing at all the confusiong:hug: :Love:

THEN imagine being interupted one gazillion times by my rugrats, ages 3 & 5yrs old.. yammering and bickering and wanting this and that... mega confusion:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised I managed to finish it all with the minimal amount of errors that I did have (3 little issues that were easily resolved THANKFULLY!!)

If you could have seen me sitting here, trying to figure it out... you would have laughed yourself silly. It really was priceless.

BUT.... know what? Despite all the insanity...
I think I'll definately do it again next year... it was fun and well worth all the trouble.

:green: :hug:

BUT I'll start earlier next year, to give more people time etc.:wink2:

(PS: including more time for myself hahahaha)

Latest posts

Back