BBC 1 - The Voice! Anyone watch it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
I do & I love it, I much prefer this to the xfactor!

Slightly in love with will.i.am he's so god damn cool.

loving jessie j too!

who else watches it? xx

Me! I love it too haha....not sure what to expect when the blind auditions end, but i bet it's good.

Loving the judges. I asked my bf who he would pick and he looked at me like an utter fool and said Tom Jones of course, the man's a legend...why would you pick anyone else. Lol.
xx

Me! I love it too haha....not sure what to expect when the blind auditions end, but i bet it's good.

Loving the judges. I asked my bf who he would pick and he looked at me like an utter fool and said Tom Jones of course, the man's a legend...why would you pick anyone else. Lol.
xx

He's been involved in the music business for so long. He's got to know a thing or two.

I watch it and agree its much better than the x factor. The judges are great I have a total girl crush on Jessie J! Lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ooooh i love this show. I too am interested to see what will be after the blind auditions.

Absolutely love will.i.am hes so funny but my heart lies with danny ha ha.

I'm watching if too. Will.I.Am is growing on me, I saw him on Top Gear and didn't like him but he seems pretty sound on The Voice. I think I'd go with Jessie J if it was me!

I'm watching if too. Will.I.Am is growing on me, I saw him on Top Gear and didn't like him but he seems pretty sound on The Voice. I think I'd go with Jessie J if it was me!

I agree, in the first episode I thought he came across quite immature, but he is growing on me!

Love the concept-so much better than the way people are judged by the way they look before they even sing-like Britain's got talent (the big guy who sang opera who was AMAZING!).

Looking forward to the next stage!

I do!! I am falling in love with Will.i.am!:o

its amazing a love it its about real talent who needs some idiot who cant sing a tune to get viewers like the xfactor lol.. the voice is fresh and new and wayyy better than xfactor

of course will i am is amazing he has had so much experiance he produced tons of artists and wrote them as well not many people are aware of that.. as you can see i love this show im such a geek ha x

I watch it , love it, love will I am xxxxx

There is something about Will.I.Am's eyes! And I love the way he shakes everyones hand. Swoon!

Every time will says 'awesome' I fall in love with him a little bit more lol x

thats dope 3 times lol x

I love it! Such a brilliant show.much better than xfactor.
I'm votes going with Tony warne the lady who suffers with alopecia such an insperation to us all.Xx

didn't think it could getter any better!! & it has. love it!

Seems to be more about The Look this week....just as well as all the singing is a bit shouty and screetchy :eek:

They were all murdering the songs tonight!

Latest posts

Back