BBC 1 - The Voice! Anyone watch it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were all murdering the songs tonight!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Lol I agree and thought a few picked were the rubbish ones, I thought, max I think it was, warbled badly but he was picked, I like ruth and bo tho :) I think Danny is so cute but yeah Wills come to bed eyes are Defo growing on me (I would with either) ;)

Awww loved tonight although didnt agree with first three, cannot stand max wished that other lad went through. Omg tom had me blubbing like an idiot when he welled up during ruths performance! Danny and will i love em both :)

I just love Ruth and jaz. Imagine a duet with those two x

Fallen alot in love with danny.. Love jessie j too.. Relli like the singer bo (not sure how she spells it) x

I loved max & bills battle.

I really like bo too x

'Melted chocolate on a seat'
I love Will.I.Am, he's awesome! So cute, bless him! :)

Ohh ...my daughters friend francis Wood has just gone through, exciting:Love:

That Becky was awesome! Indie and Pixie came across really petty, not sure if that was just me....

I watch it and agree its much better than the x factor. The judges are great I have a total girl crush on Jessie J! Lol
Vicki :) xx

Well, Jessie J is meant to be at least bisexual, if not full on lesbian, so you may well be in with a chance there ;)

Sonia and I have become big fans of Bo Bruce since hearing her on the show; managed to find her website tonight and snaffled 6 free MP3 downloads from there... Music - Bo Bruce - Official fan site - they are currently blasting out on the hi-fi in the lounge ;)

Well, Jessie J is meant to be at least bisexual, if not full on lesbian, so you may well be in with a chance there ;)

So I've heard i totally wish! Haha
Vicki :) xx

I really like this programme, I was surprised by who they sent home over the weekend though.

Latest posts

Back