Beauty North tickets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Has anyone else not got theirs yet? What i thought was my tickets turns out to be a registration invite now ive opened it :Scared: I registered ages ago, got the confirmation emails etc.

I got mine on Friday but did get a similar letter to you not to long ago and also kept getting emails to register so was worried I wouldn't be getting them. Can you not email them and make sure? X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

You can print it out online, printed mine but then got it in the post x

They just replied...its in the post apparently.. ill print off the email though and take it with me.

I got an email saying id got vip tickets but when tickets have come through post it doesnt say vip on them :(

Mine too - apparently VIP registered but ticket doesn't say that

Tickets not here yet....

Mine said VIP as well, got all excited :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an email saying id got vip tickets but when tickets have come through post it doesnt say vip on them :(

I'm the same Caroline, mine says nothing about VIP on actual ticket but does on email :(

think I will just print everything off and take it with me - last time I had vip I got free parking and got in to look round half an hour earlier lol

Got mine yesterday.

Tickets still not here ......

Got mine Friday.

My email also said VIP but not on the ticket :(

You have to pay for VIP think its about £10 now you do it on the Internet when you register

but I've had an email saying im now a vip entry

Me too, email said "we are pleased to confirm your VIP entry" but ticket just has MD/Director/Owner on it not VIP.

I had a letter saying I had VIP entry but when you go to register it says add VIP and it was about £10 so I thought I'm not paying that for just a class of bubbly!

I haven't got my tickets through yet. But last year when I got them they just said MD/Owner so I rang PB and asked and the lady on the phone said just take your VIP confirmation email to the info desk and they'll sort it. And they did. Xx

Hurray tickets here!

Latest posts

Back