Beauty products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add - what I tell most clients ( am sure that everyone who works with me thinks I am a broken record) silk pillow case 😊I find it the best thing ever for keeping the hair sleek after a blow dry ! Especially for anyone with fine hair that's bleached or coloured x not a beauty product but a must have !!

Lush Ultrabland cleanser & the whole Joico KPAK range!

I feel a beauty spending spree coming on 😉xx

Noooo I'm not allowed! Haha x

Easier to hide then clothes 😉xx

Not a product but sleep! Oh and the medik8 skincare rsnge, joico hair products and fake bake gold tanning lotion

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Estee Laude Double wear Foundation - No question!

I've just bought this Estée Lauder foundation that so many of you have recommended.....bought the foundation, the powder and concealer and my skin just looks amazing. Only downside is that my bank balance doesn't look as good :-/

Baby wipes 😱 nooooooooooo!

Mac fluidline eyeliner, maybelline rocket volum express mascara is the best mascara I've ever used for boosting length & volume ( and I've tried SO many!), totally agree about mac blushers too, aagghh I have tons of favourites!

Amanda xx

I bought the maybelline mascara after reading this and wanted to say thanks :) it really is amazing, one swipe n whoa I have lashes :)
Back to the baby wipe question....
I've always used them instead of soap n water.
Can anyone recommend something to remove this mascara? Even my avon eye makeup remover didn't cut it, I'm still getting panda eyes after 2 days :)
Oh n I'm a contact lens wearer

I bought the maybelline mascara after reading this and wanted to say thanks :) it really is amazing, one swipe n whoa I have lashes :)
Can anyone recommend something to remove this mascara? Even my avon eye makeup remover didn't cut it, I'm still getting panda eyes after 2 days :)

I think I'll try the mascara, dose it dry ok? I bought the new double ended max factor one and it's horrendous to remove!! Not using it any more as I'll end up with wrinkles galore!!!
I use the body shop camomile eye makeup remover, have always tried others and gone back to this, seems to keep my lashes in good condition too xxx

Just been in touch with my lovely Dermalogica friend and ordered a multi-vitamin power mask. I know it's exactly what my tired skin needs to give it a boost. I'll use it twice a week to begin with, then tail down to once.

I think I'll try the mascara, dose it dry ok? I bought the new double ended max factor one and it's horrendous to remove!! Not using it any more as I'll end up with wrinkles galore!!!
I use the body shop camomile eye makeup remover, have always tried others and gone back to this, seems to keep my lashes in good condition too xxx

Yes it dried really quick :)
I'll pay a trip to the body shop :)

Just been in touch with my lovely Dermalogica friend and ordered a multi-vitamin power mask. I know it's exactly what my tired skin needs to give it a boost. I'll use it twice a week to begin with, then tail down to once.

I use dermalogica clay cleanser, active moist a mind daily microfolient and always get samples.
Think I have that so will try, hope your feeling better 😘xx

The rocket mascara is amazing also my new favourite I usually have to put 2-3 coats on my lashes but only one coat with the rocket volume! Love it!

Id recommend the dermalogica skin care kits I used to use Clinique but have switched back to dermalogica now with their oily range x

I like to try different things all the time and at the moment I'm using Nuxe micellar rose cleansing water (I don't know if that's the exact name!) I just put some on to dry cotton pads, hold over my eyes for a few seconds and then wipe off, I find it comes off fine with this, I wear contact lenses too and it doesn't irritate at all!

I used to use mac opulash and found that only wetting my lashes with warm water would take it off my lashes and then I'd cleanse it off my face with along with the rest of my makeup 😄 I also used a bourjois mascara for ages I think it was called club liner or something, that never came off it would just go all over my face but my lashes weren't clean the whole time I was using it 😱

Amanda xx

Baby oil to remove eye makeup.

Hi
I love the Nivea double use remover at the mo. It's a liquid and oil and you shake before using .
Very reasonable and removed even waterproof mascara.
I also wear lenses - no problem.
Or Simple is good too x

Gosh lengthening & Volumising mascara, I was never one for searching out a great mascara and just used whatever was on offer but the minute I used this that all changed, I do definately think it makes your lashes look twice as long!

Loving Dermalogica, especially Multivitamin power recovery masque and the multiactive toner.

Inglot everything! Ha but especially their ysm foundation, gel liner (does not budge) and face & body illuminator. Oh and matte berry lipstick!

My elemis skin care range, I changed to elemis in September from dermalogica & my skin has looked & felt amazing since!! I'm a true MAC lover too, the mineralise blushes, around 20 pigments I have & zoom fast lash mascara being my faves. Also recently bought a few illamasqua bits, that's fab too x

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back