Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's sort of treatments Hun, also can you tell me as this is the first time I have been if we can get treatments at the show xx I'm buying for my treatment room and would like to try some new products before I buy x

Come and say hi to us on the Nouveau stand, I'll be doing permanent make up treatments Sunday/Monday alongside the elite team xx

I'm going on Sunday! Can't wait! I'm going to be in my element and dragging the BF along to be my bag carrier!!!!
I'm going it alone lol... Get round quicker and lots to buy xx

What's sort of treatments Hun, also can you tell me as this is the first time I have been if we can get treatments at the show xx I'm buying for my treatment room and would like to try some new products before I buy x

Permanent make up treatments, eyebrows eyeliner & lips. Treatments are discounted on these two days you can call nouveau beauty group to book a slot in advance xx

Come and say hi to us on the Nouveau stand, I'll be doing permanent make up treatments Sunday/Monday alongside the elite team xx

I think im going on sunday for few hours, ill pop over to say hi hun!!x

alot of you seem to be deciding whether to bring partners/bfs or not...personally they will be bored stiff, hate how busy it is and people pushing etc plus you will get so much more out of it if you go on your own. I usually take my mum as she loves the shows, ive been going to them for about 10 years!! Comfy shoes are a must as well as layers, it can get hot in there!

Im going to be on my own at this one so if anyone sees me from here say hi!!xx

Hello
Is anyone from Liverpool going to beauty uk in Birmingham on the Monday and would either like to share the journey or mind an extra person catching a lift with them? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think im going on sunday for few hours, ill pop over to say hi hun!!x

Aww fab will be great to see you souz! Xx

Aww fab will be great to see you souz! Xx

be good to see you too hun, i wont be there until late afternoon as ive got to drop my boys off in warwick on the way! will defo pop by and say hello xx

what treatments are you doing?

be good to see you too hun, i wont be there until late afternoon as ive got to drop my boys off in warwick on the way! will defo pop by and say hello xx

what treatments are you doing?

Eyebrows, lips & eyeliners. They'll be a-lift demonstrations and the new Dermatude skin rejuvenation needling treatments too (I could do with a few of those!!) xx

Eyebrows, lips & eyeliners. They'll be a-lift demonstrations and the new Dermatude skin rejuvenation needling treatments too (I could do with a few of those!!) xx

ouch no none of that for me!im way too chicken lol and you definitely dont need any my god xx

Hi Guys,

I have arranged a lift to the show on Monday but unfortunately they have had to pull out :sad:

I just wondered if anyone else from the North Yorkshire area is going that I could go with and share petrol/parking costs?

I live in York.

Many Thanks

Louise

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thats my bag packed, off to pick up my mum, then were having a night in a hotel so we can be nice & refreshed for a long days walking & spending tomorrow lol!
Really excited, just wish I had me one of those money trees growing in my garden!

My plans have changed and im now going on the Sunday but im going to be so hungover! :/ xx

Well, thats my bag packed, off to pick up my mum, then were having a night in a hotel so we can be nice & refreshed for a long days walking & spending tomorrow lol!
Really excited, just wish I had me one of those money trees growing in my garden!

I'm liking the money tree idea lol dreading what ill spend tomorrow ;-) xxx

I wasn't going to bother with this show ... It's just too Value rather then Finest. Too many market stalls and bloody tarot and chocolate fountains!

That said there are two companies I am looking and spending a lot of money with and want to have a proper discussion with them about their equipment so will pop in on the Monday.

I wasn't going to bother with this show ... It's just too Value rather then Finest. Too many market stalls and bloody tarot and chocolate fountains!

That said there are two companies I am looking and spending a lot of money with and want to have a proper discussion with them about their equipment so will pop in on the Monday.

Why would there be Tarot cards & chocolate fountains at a Beauty Show!! PMSL :D

Don't get me started! This is supposed to be a 'professional' trade show.

Why would there be Tarot cards & chocolate fountains at a Beauty Show!! PMSL :D

theres always so much more than their needs to be at the shows but i guess the organisers are getting money for the stands?? i have to say though i dont mind the chocolate fountains!!

Lol i was thinkin the same lol

Can't wait to meet tomorrow.!

Are you doing your nails or are they gonna be bare?

And are you taking a list of any bits and bobs you may need to get?

Latest posts

Back