Benefit Fraudsters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you report a benefit fraudster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a subject very close to my heart at the moment my ex partner and her boyfriend are living in a house i own !! i pay 530 a month on the mortgage the CSA have assessed me at 460 but have accepted that my mortgage payment is a financial commitment to my children and they are ok with it
Her boyfriend has a flat It is empty and just a post box!!
he lives at my old house that i own in every sense of the word he has 2 cars and a work van on my drive!!
She is on benefits and because he has is own place i cant prove a thing!!

I can see what your saying but....

1) its an investment and YOU own it so only YOU will benefit from it when you can eventually sell it.

2) you are providing a roof over your kids heads...:hug:

A friend of mine has split from her partner...they have 2 kids....he is refusing to leave the house and she cant buy him out....so she has to find somewhere to live and he is going to buy her out....so the kids will have to move house...leave their bedrooms...and she will have to rent somewhere.

I can see both sides though. He isn't the one who actually wants to split up.

I can see what your saying but....

1) its an investment and YOU own it so only YOU will benefit from it when you can eventually sell it.

2) you are providing a roof over your kids heads...:hug:

i also put a roof over the heads of 3 people who are not anything to do with me :irked::irked:
I have asked them to pay the extra 70 quid a month,as i pay above my Assesment its not like they cant afford it.He works she is on benefits they pay no council tax,the kids get free school meals,ect
As well as the 530, I bought her a car and insured it for her before i knew about the other bloke so she could take the kids to school and to clubs ect, i clothe the kids i have them every weekend we take them on hols i bought her son a 200 quid guitar last month for his birthday i pay for the football club the horse riding lessons school trips ect
I wouldnt grass them up as it would obviously be me and she would possibly stop me seeing the kids it just gets me down
then again she was always on the take,i was her meal ticket,F***!!!
we split when i found out she was seeing someone behind my back her reason was i neglected her by working to hard!! oh ime gona go mental thinking about it !!! LONG DEEP BREATHS !! lol :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most families that claime benefits do work & work very hard !!!
the reason why they claim 2 b split up, r not working, is because they work all sorts of hrs in cleaning jobs r sercurity jobs on the min wage,:cry::cry::cry: lots of these jobs r out side the lovely 9am-5pm working day. Do u not think that these people would love to have a nice job with fab working hrs, is it their fault that they come from a disadvantage bkground & never got the right education or encoragement, we got! SHAME on u Shame on u all!!!:mad::mad:
Why dont u start a poll for the MPs that r claiming 4 2nd & 3rd homes r the doctors & judges that do every thing in their power to avoid paying the correct amount of tax (because they can afford to pay for financial advicers to worm their way out of it) OMG u lot have sooooooooo just got me started, wat about r money being used 2 keep peados nice & safe in prison,:mad::mad: r imagrints coming here & bleeding us all dry, while r nhs is in such a bad way!!! WISE UP:!: & start 2 complain about somthing that is worth talking about :zzz::zzz::zzz:

Hey!! i come from a disadvantaged background, i never got to finish school as i got pulled out of it at just before my GCSE's, i tried to go to college later to sit my GCSE's but got told to either find my own place or quit college, get a job and pay rent,:rolleyes: i had to quit so i have no GCSE's. I have worked damn hard all my life, i held down 3 jobs to get where i am today and i never ONCE commited benefit fraud so for you to say "Most families that claime benefits do work & work very hard !!!
the reason why they claim 2 b split up, r not working, is because they work all sorts of hrs in cleaning jobs r sercurity jobs on the min wage,:cry::cry::cry: lots of these jobs r out side the lovely 9am-5pm working day. Do u not think that these people would love to have a nice job with fab working hrs, is it their fault that they come from a disadvantage bkground & never got the right education or encoragement, we got!"is very insulting! The people who commit benefit fraud are theives pure and simple, i grafted my asse off and paid my taxes so that some yob who thinks the world owes him a living can blow his benefit on drugs, booze or whatever the hell else they spend it on as they are just too bloomin lazy to get a job. You are entitled to your opinion but befor you come on here and spout that nonsense just look at it from a different perspective!

I have to say I agree with the above poster, I'm one of six boys & after my dad left my mum brought up all 6 of us on her own in a council house, but she never commited fraud & has always worked to pay her way. My brothers & I have all worked our arses off to make a better life for ourselves and we all have.

As for the immigrants bleeding us dry, that's a lot of Daily Mail nonsense. In my experience factories & cleaning jobs are full of immigrants who work bloody hard for peanuts because of the lazy English spongers who would rather sit about moaning how hard done by they are than take what they see as a "menial job". I should know as I've had to clean public toilets, work in factories etc on my way to achieving my dream, and I've always been shocked at the number of our native population who consider such jobs beneath them & would rather claim benefits than do them.

we have been seriously ripped off by someone who has a long record of moving on from rented properties never paying a bill and setting up home in a different town we have traced her previous address s in cardiff and liverpool and the trail of debt is astounding this woman has claimed the higher rate of disability living allowance all her NON !!working life
she has yet to pay a single utility bill :irked: drives an 09 plate megane on mobility,and cleared out our fully furnished 2 bed house we rent out, the police have given her a caution:eek::eek: and have said we are not entitled to her forwarding address as we may harrass this woman for the 6 months rent she owes !! birmingham council have paid her housing benefit direct but the fact that she hasnt given it us is NOT BENEFIT FRAUD :!::!:
dawn went to see our M P today and she was astounded they said they have never heard of this before !!
we have the last tennant did the same and put all her debts in an IVA
outcome is dawns been asked to go to parliment with the MP to meet some big wigs :):)

My ex hasnt done a days work for 13 years, he gives me £4.61 a week which he thinks is more than enough to pay for his daughter !!

He runs a phone uses his partners car for travelling ( which she gets for a disabled son, fair enough ) sits in the pub that she works in, lives in her house whilst his ( was our ) very nice 3 bed house value I should think in the region of £300.00 sits empty but being paid for somehow ???, oh yes, and by the way, he has had 4 forigen hols this year, and several weekends away !

He claims incapacity benifit for a bad back ! it doesnt seem to bother him on a plane or at center parks ! I have phoned the fraud people 3 times and all they say is can I give them details of where he might be getting is money from when I say no they say they cant follow up my complaint !!!!:irked::mad:

It would make a lot more sense if people on benefits could be a little better off by doing, say, a bit of part-time work - so they'd keep on getting the majority (or perhaps all) of their benefits up to a certain threshold, and then have the benefits gradually taper away above that. Rather than it being the "all or nothing" scenario that I believe it is at the moment.

On Incapacity Benefit, you can work up to 16 hours a week and not earn more than £92 without it affecting your benefits. You can do this for 52 weeks and if you feel it is working out for you, you come off the benefit. You are also allowed to volunteer (obv unpaid), or also allowed to earn £20 a week indefinitely.

Sorry if this is has already been said, but I haven't read all the posts x

On Incapacity Benefit, you can work up to 16 hours a week and not earn more than £92 without it affecting your benefits. You can do this for 52 weeks and if you feel it is working out for you, you come off the benefit. You are also allowed to volunteer (obv unpaid), or also allowed to earn £20 a week indefinitely.

Sorry if this is has already been said, but I haven't read all the posts x

My ex obviously doesnt know about this, maybe he thinks selling illegal cigarettes is a good job for him to do !

I know there are thousands of benefit claiments that want to work and do their best too, but I think there is also a huge amount that are just lazy and more interested in cheating the system.

I find it extremely frustrating that the goverment advertise for people to inform tham of the latter but when you do, you need to know times dates, proof of work which I feel is down to them to find out and follow up :mad:

Bad subject for me this as i know a certain person who continualy clams tax credits for a child she doent have, she has been reported several times and only just had it stopped but because she hasnt been prosecuted she will continue to claim time and time again.:irked:

Where as when i was doing some permited work while on a benefit i was reported and summonsed to an investigation and told it had to be investigated by the fraud department even though it was above board and all records was up to date.

Fraud line is a joke and makes me ma when ever i hear it advertised!:mad:

Latest posts

Back