Best brand of nail polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjade

Reaction score
hi all.
i just wondered if anybody knew what are the best brand of nail polishes around because i was going to get the attitude ones then read on here it isnt all it seems.
i am using them for myself - i like any sort of colours as long as they are quite cheap.

thanks.
xx

I love OPI for toes and China Glaze or LCN for fingers. CG has some awesome colors. I bought the poolside line up and it's AMAZING.

hi all.
i just wondered if anybody knew what are the best brand of nail polishes around because i was going to get the attitude ones then read on here it isnt all it seems.
i am using them for myself - i like any sort of colours as long as they are quite cheap.

thanks.
xx

for me, without a doubt i would always choose OPI over any other brand! i love everything about it from the colours to the pro wide brush. they are more espensive than attitude but sooooo worth it imo!

hth,
Jodie x x

hi all.

thanks.
xx

Unfortunately these two things don't go together :green:

Pay more and get better. In the long run you will save money as polishes like CND don't go thick and will be beautiful to apply until the final drop

I love orly polishes

You pay for what you get! I use O.P.I if I didn't get them for trade price then I would still pay full wack because it is a quality polish.

i swear by OPI, although one of my clients comes in with her own polishes and they are revlon, she has had them for years and they go on great with very little chipping.
she only comes in for pedicures so i cant comment on fingers

OPI all the way !!!

HUGE colour selection
Regular seasonal promotions and collection launches
Hot on customer service, mailshots, emails
Pro wide brush
15ml bottles

I have to say OPI too- it's great! I've had 'over the taupe' over my enhancements for a week now and there is no chipping whatsoever!! They are a little more expensive than some, but you do get what you pay for and if you get them at trade price hen it's half price!! I've never tried china glaze or CND but lots of high street brands and OPI really is great.

I am new to this site gain real advice from all you guys, im guessing OPI is the way to go with polish!

I think CND especially the new Colour & Effects, quality and durability is amazing. I have used many different brands over the years. I did use China Glaze for a year or so in the salon depth of colour is good, but I must totally admit CND win hands down for me and most importantly my clients.

HTH's

China glaze for me. But the only way for you to decide is to buy a few polishes and try them out yourself...

thank you all :)
i am going to buy china glaze polishes this weekend when i get the money :)
xx

Quality of OPI is fantastic and colour range that Nuf.Oh has is amazing!!! You can have a look on Affiniti's website to get idea of selection. x

I know you said you were looking for inexpensive polish-but the Professional Polish Shellac-that the client cannot do themselves- is in my opinion the way foward.
It probably is more expensive than what you are looking at presently but there is a world of difference to both the client and you.
It is amazing!!!!!

Latest posts

Back