Best brush for small detail/fine lines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modfish

Reaction score
Im looking for a good brush for fine detail and line work, Was thinking an art shop maybe cheaper but not sure what to get, got some brushes in the past that were not up to much. Any help would be great.

I got lots of brushes from the art shop for nail art, they were very reasonable and lots of choice. I have some I bought from ebay too.

Thanks, would you have name or size for any you find best?

Can anyone suggest a good brush please?

I prefer a tiny dotting tool I can control it better

I have an orly '0' brush which is fab. Very fine.

Micro Styler #0000, stable blend by Nail Perfect Professional System you can do magic with this brush :

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 355
Micro Styler #0000, stable blend by Nail Perfect Professional System you can do magic with this brush :

Woww!! So talented.

Attachments

• NP-Micro-Styler-#0000.jpg
    NP-Micro-Styler-#0000.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 292
  • SAM_2231.jpg
    SAM_2231.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 285
  • SAM_2953.jpg
    SAM_2953.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 278
  • SAM_2950.jpg
    SAM_2950.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 283

That is INCREDIBLE!

Check out Crystal Nails brushes, they are fantastic, x

I was going today crystal nails too. I have the size 0 detailer which I bought from Gemma Lambert when I did a one stroke class with her. They are fab and have a metal casing with lid and are covered in pretty crystals :) x

I was also on the same course as Karen and can confirm you will have difficulty finding a brush as good as the Crystal Nails one x

I was also on the same course as Karen and can confirm you will have difficulty finding a brush as good as the Crystal Nails one x

Would you say the Crystal Nails brush is better than the one mentioned above. I am really desperate for a perfect detail brush. Have already spent a fortune on brushes but they are all rubbish. I've even trimmed them but just made them worse. The brush needs to flow consistently esp when doing swirls, writing, small lines etc. thanks:)xx

Would you say the Crystal Nails brush is better than the one mentioned above. I am really desperate for a perfect detail brush. Have already spent a fortune on brushes but they are all rubbish. I've even trimmed them but just made them worse. The brush needs to flow consistently esp when doing swirls, writing, small lines etc. thanks:)xx

Nail Perfect Professional has few diffrent brushes for art, some with crystals and caps but it is not about that, The one which I mension above is best all over the world for the fines designs, as it is the smallest brush which is available in the market it is n 0000 not just 0 -(as 0 on is own is a big brush and you can't get as fine lines with it.) Small tip use your brush wet then it works better (paint go's smoother.) I like use my finger for mixing paint. Best to get goot quality highly pigmentet paints, as this hel is well. May have some time next week, will try to upload some video of how to hold and prepare brush for good aplication of finest lines. Will uload a close up for dital which you can get with Brush n 0000 on painted face like eyes, eyelashes, eyeshadows, lip blush, and all smallest detail. .Ps now you filling as in my draw was hundreds of diffrent brushes to. I like the Painting fineliner for it look as is nice and black and with daimonts, but ones again, daimonds dosn't give as the finest lines. So I stick to poor gray brush which dosn't look best but dose the job perfectly. xxx

Attachments

• Professional-Brush-Set-black-shaft.jpg
    Professional-Brush-Set-black-shaft.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 248
  • NP-Micro-Styler-#0000.jpg
    NP-Micro-Styler-#0000.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 218
  • NP-Nail-Art-Brush-Set-5pcs.jpg
    NP-Nail-Art-Brush-Set-5pcs.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 244

Latest posts

Back