Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread. It's helped so much!

Hi all I've been using the nova lash platinum bond adhesive however they have pulled out of Ireland making it exceptionally difficult to get.
I want to see if anyone else has used this and if they have tried anything else that is a good alternative
I find it a fantastic bond and has a rubberised finish so no need for sealants. It's flexible and long lasting after 4 weeks clients still have loads of lashes left
Urgent help needed

I also use Novalash & have done for almost 4 years now. I found their final year the customer service was AWFUL! Before they closed I was due 2 pots of lashes & 20 eye pads, also never received invoices for my last 2 orders. I ordered enough product to last me 6 months so it's only now I'm needing an order. They can be ordered from America now but that is putting me off so I'm not considering Lash Perfect, I bought their sensitive bond a while back to try on a few clients who had become allergic to Novalash so I think I'm going to try their full brand. What's ur thoughts? I also came on here to see what the options might be!

Thanks, can you tell me why the glue seems to hurt my clients throat? It also makes them a little sniffly.

Lisa 😃

I used to get sniffly & feel bunged up like I had a cold while I was getting my lashes done.

This thread is amazing! I've not been registered and been looking on salon Geek now and again as I needed some tips. But this thread made me want to register and share everything I know.

I've been doing eyelash extensions for about 3 years now. I've always used the Blink ultra Glue and its been great. But I don't think it lasts as long Id ideally want it to. So I've bought an extreme eyelash glue and it dried that quick, I litttrally dip the lash in glue as soon as I get it to cleats eye it's dry. It's that fast that makes application impossible! I have to reput the drop of glue on my jade stone about 5 times ! It's wasting money and product!

I'm not sure what to go for now , sky glue or the others ? Been reading this thread and people reckoned different ones.
I do the volume eyelashes most and need the glue it suits this technique best.

I've been using tapes but clients hate it! It's so hard to peal off and hurts my clients so I use excellent lint free gel patches. They are really good ! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410274.482237.jpg I get them off eBay ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410301.118432.jpg

For the volume technique I'm still searching for the best tweezers! I've bought so many and wasted so much money! The the eyelash emporium which is almost £21 for 1 tweezer ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410494.033563.jpg the worst ever! They don't meet up at the point and dont pick lashes at all! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410576.850442.jpg tried them and they don't pick lashes at all either

I manage to it it with beak 7A ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410637.533439.jpg they've been great but it could be better and easier to fan. I've noticed people recommending vetus 15 is it good ? I don't want to waste more money :(

The best volume eyelashes are noir 6D volume lashes 0.7 I use ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410799.916936.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410821.116784.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410840.016726.jpg
I love them!

Any feedback will be appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410560.149894.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400410560.149894.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 162
This thread is amazing! I've not been registered and been looking on salon Geek now and again as I needed some tips. But this thread made me want to register and share everything I know.

I've been doing eyelash extensions for about 3 years now. I've always used the Blink ultra Glue and its been great. But I don't think it lasts as long Id ideally want it to. So I've bought an extreme eyelash glue and it dried that quick, I litttrally dip the lash in glue as soon as I get it to cleats eye it's dry. It's that fast that makes application impossible! I have to reput the drop of glue on my jade stone about 5 times ! It's wasting money and product!

I'm not sure what to go for now , sky glue or the others ? Been reading this thread and people reckoned different ones.
I do the volume eyelashes most and need the glue it suits this technique best.

I've been using tapes but clients hate it! It's so hard to peal off and hurts my clients so I use excellent lint free gel patches. They are really good ! View attachment 65317 I get them off eBay View attachment 65318

For the volume technique I'm still searching for the best tweezers! I've bought so many and wasted so much money! The the eyelash emporium which is almost £21 for 1 tweezer View attachment 65319 the worst ever! They don't meet up at the point and dont pick lashes at all! View attachment 65321 tried them and they don't pick lashes at all either

I manage to it it with beak 7A View attachment 65322 they've been great but it could be better and easier to fan. I've noticed people recommending vetus 15 is it good ? I don't want to waste more money :(

The best volume eyelashes are noir 6D volume lashes 0.7 I use View attachment 65323View attachment 65324View attachment 65325
I love them!

Any feedback will be appreciated :)

I use the 7a too x

Yes you are right, it is best to avoid formaldehyde if possible. Unlike some people think this is not an ingredient but a byproduct that is created during the manufacturing process but with careful formulation it is possible to reach a very low amount which is classified as "formaldehyde free". Not many suppliers can state this so its worth looking out for that as it will make it a lot easier for you in the future.
its also worth making sure you are using the sealer and other products / techniques that your trainer showed you as that will help eliminate any problems :O))

Can I have a sample pack please. Looking for a fast drying, quick setting glue. X

Can I have a sample pack please. Looking for a fast drying, quick setting glue. X

Yes of course you can :O))
we offer free sample packs to qualified therapists and if you follow this link LASHES you can order one and then just email us a copy of your certificate through so we can get the samples sent out to you :O))

Yes of course you can :O))
we offer free sample packs to qualified therapists and if you follow this link LASHES you can order one and then just email us a copy of your certificate through so we can get the samples sent out to you :O))

I have just ordered a sample pack ... Thankyou x

I have just ordered a sample pack ... Thankyou x

Thanks Kirsty, that's great! Just remember to send a copy of your certificate to us :O))

Thanks Kirsty, that's great! Just remember to send a copy of your certificate to us :O))

can I have an email address to do so please xx

Just wanted to comment on how great this glue is! I received my sample pack last week of all three glues that flirties offer. Decided to use the "Flirties Ultra" glue last night and WOW! What a difference compared to the Pro5 I was using! Drying time is quick enough for me (as a beginner) - literally seconds...and managed to shave a whole 30 mins off of my time (still took me 2 hours mind!) Thank you Flirties! :) xx

Just wanted to comment on how great this glue is! I received my sample pack last week of all three glues that flirties offer. Decided to use the "Flirties Ultra" glue last night and WOW! What a difference compared to the Pro5 I was using! Drying time is quick enough for me (as a beginner) - literally seconds...and managed to shave a whole 30 mins off of my time (still took me 2 hours mind!) Thank you Flirties! :) xx

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and glad you like the ULTRA! Did you know that we also offer rewards for feedback posted on our facebook page or online?

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and glad you like the ULTRA! Did you know that we also offer rewards for feedback posted on our facebook page or online?

I wasn't aware no! I have just posted this review onto your website page :) what are the rewards?? x

I wasn't aware no! I have just posted this review onto your website page :) what are the rewards?? x

Thank you! We offer a £5 for each review that gets published, i will have a look at it right now for you :O)

Looking to try a good EE remover. Ideally cream or gel as I've already got the liquid. Thanks! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lady lash cream remover is really good! Don't sting at all after the removal! Gels can be really nasty

Hi ladies,

I'm thinking about doing an eyelash extension course and wanted to get opinions on who to be trained by and the best lashes and glue to use. I've tried looking on the internet but every company says they are the best so need some real reviews!

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back