Best Gel For French Toes???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lablondegeek

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice, I would like to hear everyone's opinion to what the best gell is for doing french polish style toes? I am an acrylic trained tech but I am wanting to learn gel. Any advice on brands etc would be much apprecited, thanks :)

I use CND Brisa for gel toes.

It gives a lovely crisp fresh look and is very popular:)

and i use lechat nobility soak off gel. love its flexibility and range of colours

I have my clients lay on the massage couch and bend there knees so they are relaxed and im not bending then so we are both comfortable :)

Lamp goes on massage couch easy

i use Creative Brisa too and find it really easy to use and gives a lovely finish. The white gel is great as it's in like a nail polish bottle so it's just like painting on a normal french polish :)

I use ezflow gel and it gives excellent results.

Brisa for me x

I have done a set of french toes today using Calgel and they were fab.

Debs x

Brisa for me too xxxx

Hey try the christrio gel laquer it takes the same time as a french polish is soak off or can be easily filed off as its not much thicker that a polish, and also comes in a nail polish type bottle and is applied like a polish except it cures like a gel it comes in colours too!!! It is briliant and my clients swear by it!!!!

I love the EZ Flow Gel It! gels, loads of variety in colours, goes on great and lasts for up to 6 weeks.

My clients come to see me at the beginning of the six week summer holidays so they will have french gel toes for the whole time. One client made them last 8 weeks! But then your toes don't take as much wear as your hands do.

Just make sure, what ever brand you go for, get the training, as all gels are used differently.

Latest posts

Back