Best Gel Polish- Votes Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karlaxox

Reaction score
Which is the best gel polish and the best for the natural nails?

IMO Gelish, and I have tried others ! X

Shellac 100%

Gelish for me too. Great on natural nails - personally I don't buff, long lasting, great shine, strong enough for long nails, must be over 100 colours by now to choose from, easy to apply, easy to soak off.

I have tried 7 others.

I love Gelish :)

I would say gelish, but not anymore. It ruined my nails and made them brittle. I'm looking for a new system now...

Has anyone tried Jessica Geleration??? It's the only gel where you can still treat the nail underneath, causing no harm.

Shellac (not actually a gel polish btw)

Try Shellac ... It's not a gel!

Used with the correct protocols, it is not drying to the natural nails ... Requires no buffing of the natural nails ... Fastest removal of any system, natural nails can be nourished and moisturised while wearing Shellac ... Hypoallergenic ... Goes on like polish with no need for using a primer, bonder or dry brushing in between coats ... It's quicker to apply than any other brand and looks less bulky when cured.

Just some of the many sensible reasons for using Shellac PLUS fantastic public recognition and brand awareness with the name SHELLAC ... When client's ask for Shellac by name .. I have what they want! :green:

Has anyone tried Jessica Geleration??? It's the only gel where you can still treat the nail underneath, causing no harm.

Actually, this statement is not true.

Gelish, closely followed by Shellac. Use both..... you know it makes sense!! :)

Gelish for me too. Great on natural nails - personally I don't buff, long lasting, great shine, strong enough for long nails, must be over 100 colours by now to choose from, easy to apply, easy to soak off.

+1 for Gelish, agree 100% on this.

I started with Shellac and converted to Gelish. Best decision I've ever made for myself and clients!!

Geleration is fab, definitely no harm to the natural nail and is the best gel for not harming the natural nail, lasts ages and the colours are brill, I used to be a nail biter and since I have been using geleration it has strengthened my nails loads! You also get alot out of one bottle as the bottles are bigger than other brands :) x

Gelicure. Long lasting, high shine, lovely colours and kind to your nails. I love it and so do my clients!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Opi all the way! Love the colours and my clients know and like the brand x

Latest posts

Back