Best spray tan x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailbox

Reaction score
Hey all!! This is my first thread so hope doing it correctly and in the right place! :)

I've been using La Tanning for the past 3 years and have had no problems as such... only down fall ( benefit to some) is how dark the soltion initially comes on .. some of my customers find this off putting if they are needing to go out in the day or go to work in the afternoon etc or for 1st time tanners as can be a shock.. no matter how much explaoined that the tan will go darker as develops and the colour guide will was off as tan rinsed leaving a beautiful colour behind, some are still affraid (not to mention the funny comments from boyfriends when 1st seen) men dont help the situation do they lol :p . . .

just wondering what tan everyone is using and reccomends as thinking of maybe trying a new tan?? tried xen tan but some customers said it didnt last as long when doing the same aftercare they usually do??

Sure we've all got our favourite brands ones to avoid so few suggestions would be a huuuuuge help ... rather than me getting samples off just about every tanning manufacturer in the world he he :) thankyouuu xxx:)

hey all!! This is my first thread so hope doing it correctly and in the right place! :)

i've been using la tanning for the past 3 years and have had no problems as such... Only down fall ( benefit to some) is how dark the soltion initially comes on .. Some of my customers find this off putting if they are needing to go out in the day or go to work in the afternoon etc or for 1st time tanners as can be a shock.. No matter how much explaoined that the tan will go darker as develops and the colour guide will was off as tan rinsed leaving a beautiful colour behind, some are still affraid (not to mention the funny comments from boyfriends when 1st seen) men dont help the situation do they lol :p . . .

Just wondering what tan everyone is using and reccomends as thinking of maybe trying a new tan?? Tried xen tan but some customers said it didnt last as long when doing the same aftercare they usually do??

Sure we've all got our favourite brands ones to avoid so few suggestions would be a huuuuuge help ... Rather than me getting samples off just about every tanning manufacturer in the world he he :) thankyouuu xxx:)

bad spelling sorrryyyyy missed so many letters out!!! Xxxx

I've tried Celebrity secrets and Suntana up to now and they both look great!

Sienna x for me, looks great as it goes on, colour guide is just right , not too dark and you could go straight out without looking like you have been mud wrestling! Lovely retail range too to encourage clients with their aftercare and also means better profits for you! Sure there will be lots more geeks with their faves, try searching some of the brand names in the search box you will find loads hun.
good luck! xxx

For me at the moment it has to be the new Organics range from WOW that and the tantrick solution all my clients love.

nouvatan, its brilliant and such a friendly team, can always rely on them to get back to me asap if i ever have a problem, which i havnt, amazing colour and clients love it!

I use LA Tan and mainly use the LA Gold 10.5%. This does not have the deep colour guide that the 10, 12 and 18% do.

I am thinking of investing in the organics tan from wow. The only problem is the organics tan is twice the price of L A Tan. It really is lovely though!

hi ive just started using nouvatan and i love it, The colour gide is really nice and you could go straight out with it on. i highly reccomend it and they are so nice to work with xx

Me too for Nouvatan..........fabulous colour!

I think the best thing to do is to get samples I know you didn't want to but already there has been 3 or 4 favourites, you have to decide what works best for you and your clients x x

For me it has to be Nouvatan, my clients are loving it. Also absolutely love Vani-t Velocity but unfortunately I'm not loving the price so much these days when you compare it to the price of Nouvatan. Have tried many other samples now and must say nothing really compares to these two for me.

I now use XEN for main tanning and Suntana for clients who want a cheaper service.
i find Xen fades well as long as you moisturise each day and I never had to exfoliate as I have with other brands.
This means it lasts longer- on me definitely a week and tan lines still just visible, up to 10 days if you use transform too- gradual tan product which acts as moisturiser and great as a retail product to clients
x

nouvatan has a really nice natural looking colour guide

Latest posts

Back