Big Thank You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
I just want to say from me and behalf of all of us a massive

THANK YOU

To Ruthie, Layla aka Jugsy and Nikki for spending the whole 3 days manning the geek stand. They worked all day geeking and chatting and looking after us. Also to Sam for sorting it out for us and supplying hats and badges.

Thanks girlies loves ya loads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to second that:D :D :D :D

you did wicked chickios :)

big thanks :hug:

Oh thanks guys, if you had fun then our job is done xxxxx and what a fun job it was too xxx
but I miss you all loads xxxx (Tissues at the ready again)

well done guys it was lovely to have somewhere where you felt you could go and sit with your mates for a bit:hug: :hug:

yeah the geek lounge was cool...thanks guys and gals xx

I agree, big thank you to you all :hug: xxx

Big thanx to you all xxxx

Thanks you girlies, twas a pleasure being your hostesses lol.

We had GREAT fun doing it, Nikki & Ruthy were like my aunties for 3 days lol I miss you both loads already, only 2 mnths til the next one though!! It was fab to see you Faye aswell hun :hug:

Thankyou to all you geeky geeks who came to say hello etc it was so fab to meet you all, and even fabber (is that even a word?!) to meet all my ''old'' geeky friends, CB I missed you today!!

Well done to all you competition geeks!! You all did so fab!! Jess, it was fab modelling for you even though my reputation as a respectable nail tech has gone down the pan, I'm heading for pg 3 apparently!! :rolleyes: CB, we are comping next time, and you too Ruth!!

Hugs to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:Love:

Yeh well deon and thank you girls , you didd agret job at making us all feel welcoema dn introducing new geeks to the stand

big hugs adn kisses to you all
and to Sam for all the cool bits

xxx

scattyfox said:
Sam for all the cool bits

yeah.. ive got my wrist band on now :)

altho i did make jac take hers off for the comp...lol

Jess
xox

I would like to add my thanks too.

Without the geek stand the show just wouldnt be the same..x

Thank-you ladies, i had a wicked day and was lovely to meet you all x :hug:

Thank you to you all - you are all terrific and it is great to have a base where you know there will be a geeky friend there. Thanks to Sam too - I love my hat and wristeband!:Love: :Love:

Same from me too...hunnio's! It was fab to meet you all and make new geeky friends! It was great to have the geek lounge where you knew there would always be a friendly face, a laugh and a chair!!

See y'all next time!

Excel would not be the same without the geek stand so thanks guys ... now where's my hat?!!!

yep, thanks girls (ruthie the haribo were yummy thanks),
i had a great time and it was nice to find somewhare to go for a chat, and to rest my poor old feet, my girls love the wristband, lol
geek on:biggrin:

A big thanks to all of you guys ... it was good to catch up with you yesterday.

Thanks for all your hard work everyone!! It was wicked!!!
Same time next year?!? LOL!

thank you ruth , nikki, layla, claire and faye
a great day with great geeks which wouldnt have been possible without you all manning the stands.
a big hug for you ruth god you make me die laughing with your hair disaster stories and a hug for faye first time i had met her and she is a doll just like her mum.
i have my wrist band and my boys have nicked me hat

Latest posts

Back