Big Thank You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I wasn't there I would still like to thank Ruthie, Nikki, Jugsy I mean layla and cb for keeping in touch over the 3 days :D

Thanks everyone you did a great job x

and me a big thanks for 2 days I spend with u all at the show.
XXX

Even though 'remote' I felt part of it all thanks to Layla and Ruth and the new pager facility which I adore!!! xx

geeg said:
Even though 'remote' I felt part of it all thanks to Layla and Ruth and the new pager facility which I adore!!! xx
We missed you Gigi!

well i cant wait for may now, it was great seeing everyones esspecially you jugsy i mean layla................;)

see you all in may for the next one, i think i will be doing the geek stand with mum(aka roofie) and layla

it feels so good to be back in the land of geeks, i promise i wont go missing again lol

Well guys I have arrived home today, yeah I know it Thursday and the show finished on Tuesday.......but hey a girl has to make the most of escaping the children!!!!!

Well I cannot believe its over :cry: The 3 days went sooooo quickly....and boy did we have fun!!!!! It was great to put so many names and faces together and to meet so many people who have a passion like your own....nails and geeking!!!!:D

Roofie and Jugsy (hey hun....will you ever forgive me for your new name??!!PMSL!!!!) and Faye too......your guys are brill. I couldn't have wished for better friends to be with in 'The Lounge'!!

Everyone who came to the stand was so friendly and hopefully at Olympia those who were too shy this time will make themselves known.....we don't bite.....honest!!!!!!!!

To Mr and Mrs Geek.....I hope the great feedback from this makes it all worthwhile......we all appreciate how much you 2 put in...thank you xx

Hi Guys... my first post after a LOOOOONG few weeks.... Ruthie, Missy Jugsy Chicha, Nikki-Nut and Faye... THANK YOU so much for allll your help. You are all wonderful plus thank you for my most embarrasing birthday song and to KateYork1 and Tantrick for the champagne!! I think Lucia took some horrendous shot of me in a geek hat... man those things are too funny.

Wonderful to see and meet so many other geeks; just disappointed that I didn't meet Cathy - I am sure she was around somewhere:rolleyes: :Love: :Love:

Oceana said:
I just want to say from me and behalf of all of us a massive

THANK YOU

To Ruthie, Layla aka Jugsy and Nikki for spending the whole 3 days manning the geek stand. They worked all day geeking and chatting and looking after us. Also to Sam for sorting it out for us and supplying hats and badges.

Thanks girlies loves ya loads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well said hunny! xx

Mrs Geek said:
...... KateYork1 and Tantrick for the champagne!!
...........................................................:Love:

An absolute pleasure babes, hope you had a lovely birthday, I gather you went to our stand with your lovely hubby on Tuesday after I'd gone home - shame I missed you both but hope you enjoyed some more champagne!! xx

count me in on the thank yous:biggrin: I cant wait for the next one, and hopefully, I'll have money to spend. yea!
I got motervated, enthused and educated and judgeing by the interesting threads since we all came back I'm not the only one.
Hope to meet lots more of you at the next one, See you there.:Love:

It was great to put faces to the names Thanx all

Samantha, if I'm Missy Jugsy Chicha, then you're Missy Double Jugsy Chicha :p

LayStar said:
Samantha, if I'm Missy Jugsy Chicha, then you're Missy Double Jugsy Chicha :p

omg... and I thought yours were bigger....:Scared:

Latest posts

Back