Black Halloween tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Nak

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my first l & P that I have posted. I know a couple of side walls need taking in but would really appreciate any constructive feedback. Thanks :)

No pic seems to be showing hun.
x

love them, really like the blue and green sparkleys in the black great combo.

i cant get the pics up either...just freezes on me!
xx

is this the nsi black and opal shimmer mixed together ???

these are really nice well done

I think they look really good and love the colours you have chosen

well done for posting...There appears to be some product touching the skin in zone 3 on the nagging finger...and some slight lifting to the rest.

well done for posting...There appears to be some product touching the skin in zone 3 on the nagging finger...and some slight lifting to the rest.

Thanks for all your comments. I was really careful with zone 3 but used glaze and go for the first time and and I think thats what I got on zone 3, will have to keep practising.
It is the nsi black mixed with opal shimmer, it turned it a bit green which I wasnt expecting, but I quite like it :)

I love them hun the black with the shimmer looks fab well done.

Thanks for all your comments. I was really careful with zone 3 but used glaze and go for the first time and and I think thats what I got on zone 3, will have to keep practising.
It is the nsi black mixed with opal shimmer, it turned it a bit green which I wasnt expecting, but I quite like it :)

i mix the 2 of them together all the time time - clients love it!!!!

Are they sculpts or tips. Difficult to say from the picture but there seems to be something going on with the ring finger. Looks almost like a dip or divet in the black glitter. It may just be the camera angle.

Well done on posting though.

I can see what you mean Fiona, good spotting. Im pretty sure I would have picked up on that when I finished so Im hoping it was the camera. I dont have the nails on anymore so I cant check. These were sculpts.

Thanks for all your comments :hug:

Just to add to the other critique hun,try sweeping the smile line black shows up even the smallest inconsistancy in the smile lines. I would love to see them with a little less in zone one and tapered at the sidewalls.

Well done for posting hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back