Bottom eyelash lid extensions anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Macca

Reaction score
Hi

Hope someone can help! I've been looking at eyelash extension courses for some time and it is a treatment that I'm keen to train in. However.....the first lady I saw with eyelash extensions applied had them on her bottom lids as well as her top. Very subtle, but really beautiful. I'm struggling however to source a trainer/company that trains in top and bottom lids - help please!

Thanks geeks :hug:xx

To be honest I would have thought you would be ok to apply the bottom lashes as long as you have had training in eyelash extensions. You just need to apply while the eye is open-so using a little more care and purchase short lashes or I think you can get ones specifically designed for lower lashes.

hi there in the events page there is bottom eyelash training day in london for £5 coming up this month x

you need a seperate certificate for bottom lashes to get insurance...a simple lash extensions one doesnt cover it.

glam lash and halls of ivy do courses

you need a seperate certificate for bottom lashes to get insurance...a simple lash extensions one doesnt cover it.

glam lash and halls of ivy do courses

I second that, also AH Francis do courses for bottom lash extensions but I believe you need to have qualified in their initial eyelash extension course. To do open eye lash extension can be very dangerous if you dont know what you are doing :) :hug:

i am sure that the lvl (i think it's lvl) people do an advanced lash course which covers that, aswell as coloured lashes etc etc. which sounds fab! when i did my training with flirties the trainer said that it's not recomended by flirties to do the bottom lashes, nor to do lashes with diamantes etc. x

Try Glamlash in Scotland x

hi there in the events page there is bottom eyelash training day in london for £5 coming up this month x

Hi just looked and can't find this, could you tell me what date its on please?

Thanks. They look really good. Do you think they use the short upper lashes, or have to buy special ones?

I do blink n go thay do bottom lashes aswel x

Do they have a website please? I have googled it but can't find a product site.

We are hosting a seminar on 7th November at 11:00 on the technique of bottom eyelashes in London. At this seminar you will be able to see the safe technique, ask questions and even try few if you bring a model. You can see our website: home
At the moment we are making a new website that is the reason why I do not advertise this one so much, but it can be used as a reference point.

We are hosting a seminar on 7th November at 11:00 on the technique of bottom eyelashes in London. At this seminar you will be able to see the safe technique, ask questions and even try few if you bring a model. You can see our website: home
At the moment we are making a new website that is the reason why I do not advertise this one so much, but it can be used as a reference point.

Hi i would love to attend this seminar! Can you pm me details please? xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back