Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on the repair CND Brisa lite removable SMOOTHING gel under your CND Shellac may be enough on a very minor snag

However in most cases CND Brisa lite removable SCULPTING gel will be your go to guy! You don't have to sculpt or apply a clean tip with it you can do a overlay as the SCULPTING gel will provide the strength you will need!

I wouldn't recommend putting silk etc under the CND Brisa Lite systems you don't need the the gel can do its 'job' on its own! And also saves you the cost of the silk!

That's brilliant, thank you.

Can I just ask where you say you "don't need to apply a clear tip" does this mean you can use tips with the sculpting gel? X

Hi Sammy 82,

That was me who posted earlier, I had the same. I ordered the sculpting kit at about 12.20 am but got worried when I didn't get a 'fullfilled' e-mail today, but other people did who ordered later.

I rang S2 who were very helpful, the lady I spoke to said the order didn't go through to the warehouse, but not to worry as the stock was reserved for me when I ordered - so don't worry, yours is prob just sitting there in the warehouse waiting!

They sorted it out brilliantly, about 10 mins later I got the fulfilled e-mail with tracking no., then later this eve I got another e-mail saying it's due to be delivered tomorrow, which I thought was great service I must say.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's fine. Ring them tomorrow and they will sort it out for you, hopefully you will have your kit Wednesday. Hope I have put your mind at rest :hug:

I know it will come out, just really wanted it for tomorrow. I will be patient, even though I feel slightly bummed.

Thanks Geeks x

Out for delivery between 11:50 & 12:50. :)
Vicki x

Out for delivery between 10.06 and 11.06. Can't wait!

That's brilliant, thank you.

Can I just ask where you say you "don't need to apply a clear tip" does this mean you can use tips with the sculpting gel? X

No it thors not.
If you choose to use a tip extension with the Sculpting gel you would, as always recommended by CND to ensure a perfect cure, use a clear tip.

Does anyone no yet how much it service will cost to use brisa lite?
How much extra is everyone going to charge to do brisa lite with Shellac?

Can anyone help.....I booked on brisa lite SCULPTING course today & getting the kit on the day, so will I learn smoothing on the course also and be able to do smoothing with the sculpting kit or is that a totally different thing...getting confused now xx

I really don't understand any confusion.

You will be taught exactly what the title says you will be taught; how to use the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel.

If you already use Shellac, you don't need a class to learn to apply the Brisa Lite removable Smoothing gel. You apply it just as you would a layer of Shellac colour but over its own Brisa Lite Base Coat and if using it on its own without Shellac, you use it's OWN top coat. It's got to be the simplest thing ever!

I have already posted exactly how to price your service in this thread ... Try looking back a page or two. It is post number 731 if that helps. Page 49

Last edited:

Hey hunni page 47 onwards on this thread Geeg mentions how much extra to charge :) for smoothing gel 20% on top of your usual charge for Shellac and your normal price of your usual price of gel nails for sculpting xx

Meh mine is coming tomorrow and I will be busy doing my brisa course the next 3 days!

Can't complain much though cuz 2 day delivery to the highlands is still pretty awesome :)

X

Sorry if this has been asked already on this thread but does anyone know removable times on both gels? I am assuming sculpting is longer than smoothing gel, also do we just use the wraps and nourishing remover. Actually my smoothing kit will be here in the next hour so maybe it will tell me in the book! I am sat waiting patiently (not) for the courier!

Sorry if this has been asked already on this thread but does anyone know removable times on both gels? I am assuming sculpting is longer than smoothing gel, also do we just use the wraps and nourishing remover. Actually my smoothing kit will be here in the next hour so maybe it will tell me in the book! I am sat waiting patiently (not) for the courier!

15 minutes for Smoothing + Shellac
30 minutes for Sculpting + Shellac

Remove the same has you would for Shellac nails. Nourishing remover and wraps. Xx

Remove the same has you would for Shellac nails. Nourishing remover and wraps. Xx

Thanks Karen, kit has just arrived so perfect timing!

my kit has just arrived so im off for a quick play!! oh and a dvd does come in the box everyone (its hidden in the workbook)xx

So, like a lot of other geeks up and down the country. I waited up to see if the new Brisa Lite would be launched on their website early. And it was! I quickly clicked at my purchases and made sure my total qualified for the excellent free delivery and then confirmed my purchase.

Now was a waiting game! I watched the Brisa Lite thread all day with excited geek declaring that they too had joined our list of over excited recipients and watched as some said they had received their fulfilment email.

I sat and waited for mine but when it got to about 18:30, I realised it probably wasn't coming. I checked my account after some advise from a kind Geek and there it was "Pending Fulfilment".

A little gutted if I am honest.

I rang S2 this morning and I was told that most people had paid for guaranteed next day delivery and that is why they had priority over mine.

So it got me thinking, how many of you DID pay the extra for next day delivery and when did you place your orders? It's not really a big deal, I am just curious xx.

Apologies for the text below, it won't let me change it as I am on my phone xx

I called S2 this morning and

Last edited by a moderator:

Just to add that there are step by steps on the cnd com website under the resources tab. Interestingly, it says to remove the smoothing gel with the cnd remover wraps and the sculpting gel with cotton pads and foil. This may be because it works a bit quicker than the remover wraps I'm assuming?

HTH x

Just to add that there are step by steps on the cnd com website under the resources tab. Interestingly, it says to remove the smoothing gel with the cnd remover wraps and the sculpting gel with cotton pads and foil. This may be because it works a bit quicker than the remover wraps I'm assuming?

HTH x

Thanks for pointing that out waffle, I didn't know :) Suppose its the same has removing acrylic enhancements. Xx

Ok guys, kit has arrived (smoothing) but workbook doesn't tell me much. So am I right to do the following, someone please correct me if I am wrong!

PEP nail as normal
Apply brisa lite base coat like we apply shellac base coat
Cure 10 seconds
Apply brisa lite smoothing gel with gel brush
Cure 2 mins
Do I then apply shellac colour as normal ( 2 coats and cure inbetween as normal)
Apply shellac top coat and cure 2 mins
Remove sticky layer with disperse.

My question is do we need to remove sticky layer of smoothing gel and buff with blizzard ( like we do brisa) before applying shellac colour? Sorry if this has been asked before but this thread is very long! Hehe

Thanks for pointing that out waffle, I didn't know :) Suppose its the same has removing acrylic enhancements. Xx

Sorry just read this thanks will look on CND.com.

Just read step by step, that's fine, just wondered why we have a blizzard file in kits! Practicing on daughter this afternoon so will see what happens, have a client for this already Friday!

Latest posts

Back