Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is update training for all the CND Education Ambassadors at the beginning of Feb so we will soon be able to give you more defined answers to your questions so bare with us guys.
We are just as excited with everything as you are :)

I was talking to one of clients whom this will benefit & she said "ooh, it's like BioSculpture, will they bring out the colours of Shellac in Brisa Lite then?" I obviously couldn't answer...

I was talking to one of clients whom this will benefit & she said "ooh, it's like BioSculpture, will they bring out the colours of Shellac in Brisa Lite then?" I obviously couldn't answer...

No!!! Brisa Lite SMOOTHING Gel - will help those natural nail ladies who need added strength with shellac - think of it as this (everyone shortens Sweet Squared to S2 - now think S3) - Shellac Support System!!

Brisa Lite SCULPTING Gel - will add your STRENGTH & LENGTH to those ladies who want enhancements but want longer wear, flexability, easy removability, increased adhesion, no file prep to the natural nail, colour stability including SHINE, odourless, controllable and self-levelling with the latest in Gel Technology from CND!

Remember that Shellac can be used over either system for colour so no need to bring out coloured BL!! :hug:

Im so glad you posted that Mrs Geek.

I was starting to wonder from some of the posts about coloured BL whether Shellac would be made redundant which is of course ridiculous!

Phew.

I only do natural nails/Shellac, is this system something that would allow me to repair my ladies broken/shorter nails when they have one so much shorter than the rest?

Im so glad you posted that Mrs Geek.

I was starting to wonder from some of the posts about coloured BL whether Shellac would be made redundant which is of course ridiculous!

Phew.

I only do natural nails/Shellac, is this system something that would allow me to repair my ladies broken/shorter nails when they have one so much shorter than the rest?

Hey Zooks - firstly Shellac ain't going anywhere :hug: Secondly, YES!!! Be excited!!

No!!! Brisa Lite SMOOTHING Gel - will help those natural nail ladies who need added strength with shellac - think of it as this (everyone shortens Sweet Squared to S2 - now think S3) - Shellac Support System!!

Brisa Lite SCULPTING Gel - will add your STRENGTH & LENGTH to those ladies who want enhancements but want longer wear, flexability, easy removability, increased adhesion, no file prep to the natural nail, colour stability including SHINE, odourless, controllable and self-levelling with the latest in Gel Technology from CND!

Remember that Shellac can be used over either system for colour so no need to bring out coloured BL!! :hug:

Thank you Mrs Geek! I can now reply to her question and other clients that I will be reviving up for the NEW Brisa Lite! this is soooo exciting!! Thanks x

Something I am going to be interested in is pricing and timing.

This we can only really work out when the products have been released with their prices and procedures. How much time would using the Smoothing Gel add to a treatment, and how about the cost of that treatment. Also if it adds time how do we build this in to appointment books? Just thinking out loud, once the products are released I'm sure CND and S2 in the UK will provide guidance.

Something I am going to be interested in is pricing and timing.

This we can only really work out when the products have been released with their prices and procedures. How much time would using the Smoothing Gel add to a treatment, and how about the cost of that treatment. Also if it adds time how do we build this in to appointment books? Just thinking out loud, once the products are released I'm sure CND and S2 in the UK will provide guidance.

Great questions Fozzyo and we will give you all this and more... BTW... Don't sneeze on Additives??. BRILLIANT!!!!

Have a good nose through January's Scratch magazine too... ;)

Was there suppoesd to be something in Scratch Magazine about Brisa Lite... I couldn't find anything??

Was there suppoesd to be something in Scratch Magazine about Brisa Lite... I couldn't find anything??

There's a great big DPS Ad - as to an article - that will be in Feb when we launch!

All I can say is roll on February, I don't like January anyway all that cold weather and snow stuff brrrr does my acrylics in lol xxx

Gutted! just spoke to my local distributor here and they said i won't be able to buy/offer Brisa Lite as a need to have nail enhancement training :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought it would be like Shellac and my natural nail certificate would be enough. *sigh* well looks like i have to invest in a nail course like planned *double sigh*

Gutted! just spoke to my local distributor here and they said i won't be able to buy/offer Brisa Lite as a need to have nail enhancement training :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought it would be like Shellac and my natural nail certificate would be enough. *sigh* well looks like i have to invest in a nail course like planned *double sigh*

From what I've read the smoothing gel requires no enhancement training but the sculpting gel does. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong xx

that is what Mrs Geek has posted for the UK, but different rules could apply in the US/CANADA.. as they have stricter professional license requirements by state laws.

I just contacted S2 and they said that manicure and pedicure certificates were the only requirements for purchasing the Brisa Lite products. I was surprised so specifically asked if you needed any enhancement training and she said not. Maybe Mrs Geek or GMG can confirm please? x

Just a thought, can regular polish be worn with BL? x

I think as has already been said in this thread somewhere, all our questions will be answered once the EA's know more themselves and have had their training and asked their questions. I'm fit to burst with excitement so I understand why everyone's chomping at the bit but we just have to wait a little longer geeks and then we'll know all we need to :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

that is what Mrs Geek has posted for the UK, but different rules could apply in the US/CANADA.. as they have stricter professional license requirements by state laws.

That's exactly it, it might be different for all of you geeks across the pond but here in Canada (more specifically the province im in) you have to have a nail enhancement certificate :(

I think as has already been said in this thread somewhere, all our questions will be answered once the EA's know more themselves and have had their training and asked their questions. I'm fit to burst with excitement so I understand why everyone's chomping at the bit but we just have to wait a little longer geeks and then we'll know all we need to :hug:

I know I'm just too giddy about it! x

I completely appreciate that. I am just trying to be as prepared as possible before the mass onslaught ;-) Also, if the operators at S2 don't know, they should be saying that they don't know...not giving information out on which I am relying and may not be accurate. I'll be honest I started my question with "I know it's every early days and you might not know yet but..." so I actually didn't expect an answer! That's why I thought I would try and get the answer from the horses mouth so to speak :)

Latest posts

Back