Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt the same way. I'm trying to save all my money for pro beauty. I would have loved to go to the event but its just financially not possible. 😭 There is always next time though. Right now I'm focusing on being super excited about pro beauty and the new Brisa lite systems. 😁

In that case my lovely I shall give you a serious wave too, perhaps we should wear geek tops for Pro Beauty as well all us poor ones who cant go. :hug: xxxx In fact I've got an embroidery machine Im going to embroider a t shirt with K-Nails on it lol xx

Saw those Geek T-shirts and jumpers when I was in topshop at the weekend. I nearly bought one but decided not to. I'm going to go back to get one today, then wear it at pro beauty and the event. Lol

I've got the geek sweatshirt :) absolutely love it!

Saw those Geek T-shirts and jumpers when I was in topshop at the weekend. I nearly bought one but decided not to. I'm going to go back to get one today, then wear it at pro beauty and the event. Lol

They have the GEEK tops n ebay as well. x :)

Oh Planky, my husband was made redundant a few years back and I really understand where you are coming from.... but as they say as one door closes, a window opens. I hope things turn round for you quickly. :hug:

mini4mum, you are so right....in the last 6 years my husband had to close his business down and i was made redundant, we were both unemployed right before our wedding!! but we just kept going.......and look where we are now, my husband has a pretty good job and I run my own nail/beauty business as well as im going into a salon part time and more!! the world is your oyster xx

mini4mum, you are so right....in the last 6 years my husband had to close his business down and i was made redundant, we were both unemployed right before our wedding!! but we just kept going.......and look where we are now, my husband has a pretty good job and I run my own nail/beauty business as well as im going into a salon part time and more!! the world is your oyster xx

Souz, well done to both of you, that's fantastic!! :)

Girls as much as I love your solidarity :hug: this thread is about Brisa Lite and is now seriously way off topic. Please Keep your messages to each other private if they only involve you and another.

In that case my lovely I shall give you a serious wave too, perhaps we should wear geek tops for Pro Beauty as well all us poor ones who cant go. :hug: xxxx In fact I've got an embroidery machine Im going to embroider a t shirt with K-Nails on it lol xx

Fantastic idea. I've already been looking at them on eBay. I shall definitely get one now and wear it to pro beauty. Let me know if you are going to get/embroider one.

Thanks for all the positive replies everyone. Sorry geeg, yes, back on track :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

And the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel sounds perfect for when those natural nail clients have a breakage and want the nail mending with a three-week, non-yellowing 'soak off' sculpted nail, done without using a tip nor adhesive and no natural nail buffing! How can anyone doing natural nails not be interested in THAT? :lol:

Sounds amazing I cannot wait to train! x

OOh!! Brisa lite sounds like the missing tiny link! I'm already thinking of my clients and who is going to benefit from this.

Have just booked my Event ticket and hotel room though so I have no idea how I'll manage to do Pro Beauty AND the new colours AND Brisa lite AND education!! Soo excited I think my head might explode :Scared::eek:

So I wonder if Brisa Lite is going to be marketed as..

wears like a hard gel.....removes like Shellac....no buffing of the natural nail....really

So I wonder if Brisa Lite is going to be marketed as..

wears like a hard gel.....removes like Shellac....no buffing of the natural nail....really

Hahaha love it!!

if brisa lite removes the same as shellac it is going to revolutionise everything!!! i also do bio sculpture and soak off time is taking longer and longer so i for one cannot wait to see what brisa lite can do.....my bio clients love the shellac colours and the thinness of shellac but want longer wear so hopefully brisa lite is going to do all that !!!cannot wait xxx

if brisa lite removes the same as shellac it is going to revolutionise everything!!! i also do bio sculpture and soak off time is taking longer and longer so i for one cannot wait to see what brisa lite can do.....my bio clients love the shellac colours and the thinness of shellac but want longer wear so hopefully brisa lite is going to do all that !!!cannot wait xxx

Hi Souz

I agree - I offer Bio as well but the removal takes ages (especially when you compare it to the Shellac removal!) I always have to add extra time onto my appointments when it's a Bio client - will be great to be able to convert the bio over to Brisa Lite and if it removes like Shellac all the better! My clients love the Shellac colours so they will be able to have them now!!

This mornign i went to buy the pinkies Solar Oil, who finally arrived! :)
The shop owner showed me the Brisa light she recieved yesterdag for trials, but has no idea on when the product will be available. Lot of things are changing in belgium for the CND channel i understand, I just hope by the time Brisa lite is there, there will be a source nearby for me to buy and train. I told the shop owner, that when she can order new CND-products, she should always keep 1 for me... I would die if i miss out on the new Shellac colors :)
The new pots are not as heavy wheighted als the old ones, that good.

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

its going to give me everthing id want....strength, colour, longevity AND quick removal....that means more clients, shorter appt times and everyone happy including me!

Hi Souz

I agree - I offer Bio as well but the removal takes ages (especially when you compare it to the Shellac removal!) I always have to add extra time onto my appointments when it's a Bio client - will be great to be able to convert the bio over to Brisa Lite and if it removes like Shellac all the better! My clients love the Shellac colours so they will be able to have them now!!

Interesting.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/207546-successful-shellac-only-businesses.html

Does anyone know if you could infill or whether it would be soaked off and re-applied? Sorry if this has been said, I have looked through the whole thread but couldn't see anything. I've contacted my local CND educator to let me know once course details are out. x

Does anyone know if you could infill or whether it would be soaked off and re-applied? Sorry if this has been said, I have looked through the whole thread but couldn't see anything. I've contacted my local CND educator to let me know once course details are out. x

As far as I understand it so far (may be wrong) this is soak off gel so would be removed and reapplied - I guess you would use the existing Brisa gel if you wanted to infill :lol:

Latest posts

Back